Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 30x9.5x15 tires on my 93 D21 4X4 5SPD, with the same rim am i able to upgreade to 31x10.5x15? If not, whats the largest tire i can have on that rim, its the stock rims to the truck

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not sure what year your truck is or if that even matters but I had 31x10.5x15's on my truck on the stock rims. It was fine except for the tightest-most turns would rub a little inside the wheel well.

I'm actually trying to get rid of these tires and rims....see below....not sure where you're located though...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not sure what year your truck is or if that even matters but I had 31x10.5x15's on my truck on the stock rims. It was fine except for the tightest-most turns would rub a little inside the wheel well.

I'm actually trying to get rid of these tires and rims....see below....not sure where you're located though...

I've been looking for some replacement tires. Just tires not rims. What brand and type are they and how much are you trying to get out of them?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm trying to get rid of them as a set. I need to get them out of my garage. :)

I was asking $300. They're Kelly Safari's. They have great tread dept left on them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
So those are 31's? Where do you live?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Damn that sucks... I'd probably buy them if you didnt live 15 hours away. . .:balls:

Oh well, thanks anyway. You shouldnt have a hard time getting rid of em.

·
Registered
178 Posts
lol, I appreciate it but my dad bought some rims and tires off ebay once and it was well over that so I doubt you'll find shipping less than 50. you can ask though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the same truck. I currently run 32x11.5 R15 BFG All Terrains on the stock rims without rubbing, but it's close. I don't think you'd want to go any bigger.

They were great in the snow!

Cheers,
Dustin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts