Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO, does anyone know of any tips or tricks to make the GA16De faster, besides the usual bolt ons? any help is greatly appreciated. "Smoke 'em"

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good one. i dont have a lot of money. lol. and i think i might have to strip the car down to the frame. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
uhh the only way to make ur ga16de faster is to a sr20dett engine swap. That is the only way..........:cool:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, so how much would i be looking to pay for the sr20de engine with the whole kit to do a complete engine swap? this is including the harness, axles, labor, and all that other stuff.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
SEARCH please...this has been covered alot. I know its quick and easy to ask..but the info is here..just gotta look in the differnet forums. thanks :D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
everyone talks about engine swaps, but youre better off just getting a whole new car with the sr20de, u save time, money, and trouble:D

·
Registered
553 Posts
HOLY SH*T! How much power are you pushing? Times? How hard was it to do. I always thought it would be kinda cool to do a sequential turbo setup. Get one small for the low end, and a big one for more top end. No turbo lag that way. I'd probably need a massive blow-off vavle and FMIC. I know that had to be expensive. Gotta give you props for that one! (or should I say those two? :D )

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hahaha.. omg people ! u never head of SR20DETT .. i not super knowlegde on nissan and i heard of it !

heheh

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the picture shown is custom but there is a SR20DETT in japan that isnt custom. it rare but not custom. it only comes in a full front clip and engine is WAY 2 big 2 fit into sentra's. i think it was one of the Siliva's but not 100 % sure.

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
YO, does anyone know of any tips or tricks to make the GA16De faster, besides the usual bolt ons? any help is greatly appreciated. "Smoke 'em"

lots of boost and spare parts, not to mention $:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts