Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap

Best mod ever! I swear, it's a whole different beast now. I did a 30 ft. skid in my '03 SE! :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buddy02 said:
A skid!? You mean you spun the tires for 30ft.

Anyways what did they charge?:D
Yes, spun the tires for 30 feet, then let off the gas :D

I got some other stuff done while I was there, not sure what, if anything, they charged. It shouldn't be much though.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buddy02 said:
you dont know what you got done? what did you tell them to do?
they didn't charge for the timing as far as i can tell, maybe a labor charge in there somewhere

i got my oil changed and transmission fluid changed, as well as some of those settings changed (previous thread on altimas.net)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buddy02 said:
Is your car stock otherwise? did they advance it to there or did they testdrive tune it etc.?
car is stock automatic, they advanced it to what i told them to (from reading the threads on altimas.net and maxima.org forums)

·
Registered
196 Posts
So did you ask to talk to a tech? or did you talk to the service writer? You just say you wanted your timing advanced? I feel as though my service writer would be like what? why? no we cant do that? etc. versus a tech would be ok sounds good.:D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Buddy02 said:
So did you ask to talk to a tech? or did you talk to the service writer? You just say you wanted your timing advanced? I feel as though my service writer would be like what? why? no we cant do that? etc. versus a tech would be ok sounds good.:D
I had my salesman ask the service rep, who said they weren't doing it anymore. I begged and pleaded with them, and they "took care of it for me". However, I will deny them doing anything and they know nothing about it if asked :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Cool I need to talk to my Nissan Dealer:D :D I want to spin my tires. Oh I forgot I can already bake the F**K out of them know! You gotta love the smell of fresh tire smoke lingering in the air as you look back in your rear view at your black scars you put into the freshly laid concrete!:D :D :p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I should have gotten a 5 speed. I think there's good opportunity with the auto though, it's still mighty damn quick :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks like new tires are in your future soon

1 - 20 of 82 Posts