Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Memory seats, mirrors, steering column... work great, stored and linked to the intelligent key but I can't get the tilt down when selecting reverse to store.

When selecting reverse the mirrors tilt down, but too far... unless you want to look at the tires/ground.

Any ideas?

Yes I am following the exact instructions in the manual... I think :)

Anyway, not a big deal and otherwise everything works as expected.

·
Nissan Technician
826 Posts
I think the mirror switch needs to be in the center position for it to work with your memory presets.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the center position just disabled the tilt down feature, but I appreciate the suggestion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try adjusting the mirror to where you want it while it is in reverse. In my 2007 this works and only adjusts the reverse position, not your normal driving setting. Your mirror should return to the normal position that you had it in originally when you put it into drive. Store your settings again and it should stay where you reset it in reverse. I have not tried this yet on my new '09 but will when I get home.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestion - but it still doesn't store the settings. I'm heading back to the dealer later this week so perhaps they can enlighten me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's not a bad thing, if you can see your tires you can park in reverse more precisely.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Look in the owners manual there is a section on setting the reverse mirrors to each drivers preferance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts