Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received the Airaid TB spacer and hope to have it installed today. There's allot of controversy about how these work but after a buddy of mine tested it, it does help increase low end torque and gas mileage (dyno proven).

For those interested, you can find a full review / install of the spacer here.

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the TB spacer is in and I can definately feel a difference on the low end, of course the mysterious long black mark left in front of my neighborhood helped back up the "butt dyno". As my buddy JetTech mentioned in his write up, it's a pretty easy task.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm interested in the tbs,

Slurppie said:
I just received the Airaid TB spacer and hope to have it installed today. There's allot of controversy about how these work but after a buddy of mine tested it, it does help increase low end torque and gas mileage (dyno proven).

For those interested, you can find a full review / install of the spacer here.
but your post has a dead link. Is it still available?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mahalo Slurp,

Slurppie said:
Sorry about that, the other site changed servers this past weekend. I've fixed the link for your viewing pleasure.

-Slurp
now I guess I just gotta wait for the mpg results.

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
whodaphuck said:
now I guess I just gotta wait for the mpg results.
Last fill up after install was 15.8mpg and I have to fill up again today so I'll edit this post when I do that.

15.6mpg as of today and this is all in ATL stop in go traffic with a few (ok more than a few) WOT runs and a burnout of five :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts