Nissan Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The issue is that the accent lighting that is shown in the list of accessories that one can purchase if not a Platinum is totally different then the accent lighting that is part of the features of the Platinum. On the Platinum you get a bit of accent lighting on the front door panels and around the phone charger. If you look at the one shown in the accessories, it is totally different. However they are both called the exact same thing.

Interior Accent Lighting | Genuine Nissan Accessories - YouTube
When I purchased my vehicle that is what I thought I was getting .

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the forum, and 2 days into my 2021 Rogue SV AWD ownership….went cloth, as have a big dog, dark grey (gun metal exterior), with the shiny bumper protector…….just love it, drives like a dream, seriously comfy, tech out the wazoo!

pros and cons?

pros - everything
Cons - none, other than I am making up excuses to go for drives!

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
3 Posts
2 week update:
Love:
  • style…..great shape, great front end, love the back end, standard 18” wheels on the SV
  • super bright lights
  • cloth seats are super comfy…..no leather, as have a big dog
  • tons of space for the aforementioned dog (pictured below for reference) and my 6’10” son even fits!
  • tech works flawlessly, from the Propilot to the blind spot…..
  • no issues with the shifter, a little quirky for sure, but got used to it quick
  • engine/cvt super smooth, plenty of pickup and very good gas mileage
  • standard stereo works great and the Apple CarPlay is a great system
  • keyless entry and the open buttons on all doors are great
  • full length pano roof keeps the cabin very airy
  • plenty of room for my 6’5” frame

hates:
- none….yup, none

Kilo, the lady Akita - why we have cloth seats - in the back, with her head on my sons leg…….crazy amount of room for a compact SUV!
Dog Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Carnivore

21 - 26 of 26 Posts