Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have come across a ebay sale for dc sport headers for the qr25. from the research i have done it looks think only AEBS and DC SPORT headers come with the secondary
headers on ebay

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
keep in mind that just because they come with a secondary doesn't mean they're better. the Hotshot has been shown to put down more power than the AEBS ;)

DC looks nice, but the quality of the materials is lousy. Very thin walled steel and the ceramic coat is a super thin layer. My buddy got one, and I wasn't very impressed.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
OBX, SS and other cheaper names suck. HotShots have been cracking on a lot of guy's Spec's I know. AEBS is the name to go and it is MUCH MUCH better if you plan on seriously building the engine than any other company not to mention the quality of their product is superior to all (and oh yea, the downpipe has a high flow cat so you wont throw a cel or fail emissions ;)). Keep in mind, 4-1 header = more top end; 4-2-1 = generally more low/mid.

·
Registered
95 Posts
DC Drag header.

I have a prototype DCsports header (no cat) which will be availible very soon. I love mine and it sounds wicked plus the power increase was awsome. As far as thin metal or looks, :cheers: I don't care. I wanted performance and that's what I got....................chow!!!!

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Ralphieboy57 said:
I have a prototype DCsports header (no cat) which will be availible very soon. I love mine and it sounds wicked plus the power increase was awsome. As far as thin metal or looks, :cheers: I don't care. I wanted performance and that's what I got....................chow!!!!
The DC is already out and HP sells it for like 350 something odd shipped. Most people seem to like them, I personally am waiting on the AEBS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts