Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
pay your rent!
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girl friend is allways telling me that my car is slow, and that her ford tempo, not sure the engine size (never cared) that leaks oil all over the place and is an auto can kick its ass. well after breakfast today marla (my car) and the green goblin (her car) lined up out side of the frying pan (where we ate) i revved she revved the light turned green.....pow it was over before it started, kicked her ass, was like three car lengths a head at the next light (god her car is slow), so hah! shut her up and then got me some....(glad she doesn't hold grudges!);)
 

·
pay your rent!
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 4. i know absolutly nothing about fords. 2.3 huh? thing leaks more oil than it uses gas!! she wants me to fix it and i told her to buy a nissan then we will talk!
 

·
freakish poster
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
Actually the Ford 2.3 is an incredible motor, one of the most reliable and durable 4 cy ever made. GRanted though that Tempo's are not great cars.
 

·
pay your rent!
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Centurion said:
Actually the Ford 2.3 is an incredible motor, one of the most reliable and durable 4 cy ever made. GRanted though that Tempo's are not great cars.

oh ill agree there, the shitin things run for ever, this ones been wooped to shit and still running great. just feels good i got the shit talking little lady to shut her trap. i wont have to hear when im talking cars with my friends "his car aint shit me car can kick its ass" ha ha who has the last laugh now!
:D
 

·
No Nissan Yet
Joined
·
139 Posts
landlord said:
my girl friend is allways telling me that my car is slow, and that her ford tempo, not sure the engine size (never cared) that leaks oil all over the place and is an auto can kick its ass. well after breakfast today marla (my car) and the green goblin (her car) lined up out side of the frying pan (where we ate) i revved she revved the light turned green.....pow it was over before it started, kicked her ass, was like three car lengths a head at the next light (god her car is slow), so hah! shut her up and then got me some....(glad she doesn't hold grudges!);)
well no nookie for you! your in the dog house! you should have let her win and let her gloat! then you wouldnt be in the "doghouse"!:D
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
haha... that's always the trap with racing your girlfriend right? Do you beat her and not get any for a month, or do you let her win only to have to listen to "you got beat by a girl" for a month?
 

·
Towards Antisocial
Joined
·
592 Posts
so hah! shut her up and then got me some....(glad she doesn't hold grudges!)
Sounds to me like landlord got his cake and ate it too!! Your pimpin it landlord.
 

·
pay your rent!
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blueboost said:
Sounds to me like landlord got his cake and ate it too!! Your pimpin it landlord.
yeah, im kinda strange, i had her yelling nissan instead of daddy! lol. i think i'm in love with this girl. lol!
 
3

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hey landlord nice names. My 1984 mazda 626 was named shaneeda (shaneeda new part every week)
 

·
Towards Antisocial
Joined
·
592 Posts
Landlord I got a real kick out of your post man. that was some funny sh!t. Did she say it for you??? Thats discipline!!

300se-r, you got some skills too. Between your post and landlords I almost spit out my swig of beer (I said almost).

Funny sh!t.

I gotta name my baby. Hmm..........................
 

·
pay your rent!
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
blueboost said:
Landlord I got a real kick out of your post man. that was some funny sh!t. Did she say it for you??? Thats discipline!!

you know i had her yelling it!!! lol. nothing more exciting than a girl screaming nissan!:D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top