Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but i was thinking a freind of mine is selling his chevy spectum turbo real cheap, and i thought maybe i could fab up the turbo on my ga....... could work, the things got an intercooler and everything, hes put some work into it and his boost is set at like 14psi, tell me is it worth a shot or am i just being a complete ass?!:D

S

·
0 Posts
If you have money, price out what the components would be on fabrication and such. See if it sounds resonable. I have no idea how much it costs to turbo your car though. But that would be how I would approach it.

off the top of my head, you would need:
custom exhaust manifold, custom piping. Making sure the intercooler will fit in your car. An air-bypass valve (BOV). A MAP sensor (if you don't already have one that can read pressure and adjust fuel accordingly)

I don't know the limits of your fuel system, maybe upgraded injectors/pump/FPR/fuel controller just be on the safe side too

And dyno time

D

·
0 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
I have a turbo manifold I will sell for $150.00, yes it is a GA16de manifold.
Do you have a pic? I just want to secure a manifold before i decide to build up an extra GA.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where did you get it?!!!!! was it custom!!! i would like to have it!! slowly buying stuff to go turbo while i build a na engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts