Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
That car needs a honda conversion because it should be banned from even being a Nissan. Ugly spoler, cheap parts, and ugly stickers= Uncle Ben status. Definitely not even worth mentioning.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Thats the ugliset wing in the world. And 140000 miles for a 95. The outside and inside look pretty good.

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
Dear God!! $350 on a cheap, ugly, ricey wing!!:mad:

I like how he spent $1200 on 'options' but the only real performance upgrade is a no name exhaust (which really isn't helpful w/o an intake and headers!)

He should spend an extra $1200 to have the following pic painted on his hood....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Why? Why? and MORE WHY?

·
Registered
170 Posts
You've gotta question it when someone pays twice as much money for an ugly, useless wing than they do for their coilovers.

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
I want those b-14 rims. He/she probably wants $3,500 just for the rims and they'll throw in the car free.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
I dunno,
Seems like a perfectly fine 200SX to me. SO ditch the wing and do an engine transplant. Who cares about anything else. Sure I would get rid of the suspension too. The price isn't half bad. ALthough when you see cars with wings like that it's difficult to take the owner (read: the person who actually drove the thing) seriously so you never know how the car was treated. At least it can be used as a 'parts' car but that would be sad. I'd use it as a blank canvas. (And sell the wing to some guy who does show cars).

Seth

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
pretty stupid

That almost made me cry

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
shane said:
You've gotta question it when someone pays twice as much money for an ugly, useless wing than they do for their coilovers.
.....that's the first thing I thought when I read that part!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
HMMM.. what if I were to fill the tires up with a shit load of cheeze whiz.

Maybe itll be worth something :)

Just rip off the Wing, and scrape off the stickers, and badda bing bada boom. You got a stock puppy

·
Banned
809 Posts
still mis-understood.. whats wrong with aluminum spoiler wings.. see, they are like drugs kinda, if you use them correctly, IE, not too huge, and not to tall.. then i think they can make some pretty decent looking spoilers.. Although i'd prefer a fiberglass one.. thats my opinion

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
I think you have distinguish between a 'spoiler' vs. 'wing.' A spoiler does next to nothing as far as performance but is there for pure looks. You have good looking spoilers, and not so good looking (i.e. sticking a Supra spoiler on a Civic). While a wing is there for downforce. In this case, the wing is absolutely pointless because 1. the car must be going about 85+ for the wing to even do anything 2. the car is FWD, hence, zero need for a wing; and 3. it's just freakin ugly!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts