Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man i own a Spec-V dont act like your disapointed in anything yet....I am not a Nissan tech...and i dont plan to be....Hell for arguments sake I still would rather work the Honda boys cause well...I know Honda....But if you think for a second that if you give me and the Spec-V boyz about 5 to 10 years of aftermarket support to mod our cars and you wanna race....HAHAHA.....Dude all i got to say is you can double clutch all you want , and you can claim 300 BHP (Cause thats all it would be).....But take my word for it I got a better platform than you , and I will stomp your azz......Get it? Now as for the bet the Guy with the Spec-V was stoopid or you lied to make yourself look better which tells me you prolly drive a yugo or something.....(maybe it is a sport yugo but none the less its still a yugo)......I may be a new guy and this may be my 1st post but i'll be damned if im gonna sit here and listen to you dog my car which is so new they dont make hardly anything for it....and let you think you have a better platform your outta your damn mind.....Lets put it this way ..I'll take your crank your rods, your oil pan...your desighn with my motor and i wont lose torque i'll gain it....on top of the fact that ill be red-lining higher than hyabussa.....And top end? what a joke.......I love the old SR20DE's but i dont have 1 i have a QR25DE which i like more cause its mine....(simple logic) The SR20DE will allways be the pioneer and the mentor of the QR25DE but lets put it in lament terms I have what you dont....Time and technology on my side....As for the pplz that think im flamin the SR20DE im not Im in the prossess of taking my 89 240 SX and throwin the SR20DE S-13 in it so....By the way if your gonna insult me you all might as well know my name i dont like fake identities its too easy to hide behind......HELLO: My name is, JEFF.....:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i like you just cuz i hate the fag sr20lbmonster, like everyone else on this forum, and he got kicked off the sr20 forum for pissing people off.

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
What does that guy act like he is fast? I mean the (sr21lbmonster). Tell him to bring it!! By the end of septemberI will unvail my monster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.