Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the only headliner color for the b-13 sentra is grey? I have a grey interior but want black sunvisors, since my grey visors are broken anyway, the black visors will match the black console.

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I'll try the search button, I just dont use it that much because of lack of response in the past. Thanks for the info.

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
B13 Sentras never had black visors. Colors I know of are gray, blue, and tan. If you want black visors, you'll have to get them out of an NX.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, I'm about to re-do my headliner in black vinyl. Hmm...you gave me an idea...I'd never though about the sun visors, now I'm going to do those in black vinyl also. Thanks!

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I don't understand why Nissan put a black interior in the SE-R and left it with gray "A" pillars and headliner. I need to replace mine and I'm thinking about changing it to black and painting my "A" pillars to match, however, my shit handles are very bubbery and paint doesn't stick well to them and leaving them grey, they'd stick out like a sore ass. So I might just replace it with grey. The entire OEM kit from nissan is like $176 with the sunroof slider. Don't know what I'll do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts