Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well what can i say i have looked and looked online for a body kit for my b12 and the only one i can find is this one http://spoilers4less.com/kabokinise1.html
i was just wanting to see if anyone else has been able to find any other ones
granted the b12 has decent lines on it but i just wanted something alittle more aggressive. who knows maybe i'll just put in a new suspension after i get my wheels in
http://www.thewheelconnection.com/php/showwheel.php?name=Concept_pro&brand=RS_Limited&brandsearch=1
granted i'm getting my set for a better price locally but atleast this way you guys know what i'm talking about.
(dont you guys just love birthday presents to yourself)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Has anyone ever found a kit that fits a 83-86 Pulsar or are we still out of luck? My bumpers are warped all to hell. It looks terrible. Those kits for the Sentra look nice though.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
wow, its offered in urethane and fiberglass. at one time it only came fiberglass. i had the xenon kit on my b12 and it was urethane.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
I know of 4 available body kits for the B12:

*Nismo/Xenon made a kit which has been out of production for a few years. You should be able to pull one off of ebay.
*Kaminari makes a kit: Kaminari
*Aeroform makes a kit: Aeroform
*Erebuni still offers a kit: Erebuni

As well, Wings West still makes a spoiler for the sedan:
Wings West

-Nick

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
sentrastud said:
I know of 4 available body kits for the B12:

*Nismo/Xenon made a kit which has been out of production for a few years. You should be able to pull one off of ebay.
*Kaminari makes a kit: Kaminari
*Aeroform makes a kit: Aeroform
*Erebuni still offers a kit: Erebuni

As well, Wings West still makes a spoiler for the sedan:
Wings West

-Nick

Wings West isn't making much of anything anymore. They haven't shipped orders for weeks and and have been bought out by VIS. They've promised us they are going to start shipping backorders, but they've done this before to us. I wouldn't order anything Wings West unless the place you're buying it from has it in stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found the Nismo/Xenon kit in a local boneyard. It was on a 2 door so I could only use the airdam, but I picked it up for only $35... The same one I got my Sentra SC front seat's for only $50 for the pair, it's kind of like a treasure hunt... Sort of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts