Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
no this car sux.. its all stickered out..
lol

j/k
B-15 included
if its sr20 powered then its in.. well as long as due are paid.
hmm.. what track is this.. looking good there at the little hill

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, well, the stickers can be removed very easily, and then it becomes a stealth car!
Barry

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FWIW, my previous SE-R was a 1996 200SX SE-R and it too was a racecar. I sold it to a guy in CA who is campaigning it in NASA's SE-R Cup, and he tells me he loves the car.
Barry

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Barry said:
FWIW, my previous SE-R was a 1996 200SX SE-R and it too was a racecar. I sold it to a guy in CA who is campaigning it in NASA's SE-R Cup, and he tells me he loves the car.
Barry
Barry you are very welcome in SERCA, even if you didnt have a SE-R. We like you and think you are a badass driver!

Mike

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I think I might have been more "badass" at the 2001 Runoffs where I had been as high as 11th at one point!!
But, thanks!
Barry

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MC0029 said:
is that first pic from the ledges?
Yep.
That was the car's 1st race. It was the SCCA National race in May.
Barry

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Barry said:
Yep.
That was the car's 1st race. It was the SCCA National race in May.
Barry
Hey Barry we would love to get a closer look at the car.. would you be interested in having it featured in NPM?

if so send me as many good pics as you can and I'll then mail you back to get the details and specs.

[email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PICS

myoung said:
Hey Barry we would love to get a closer look at the car.. would you be interested in having it featured in NPM?

if so send me as many good pics as you can and I'll then mail you back to get the details and specs.

[email protected]
I got some pics now and can provide them, if you're still interested.
Barry

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barry said:
Well, if any of you follow the Runoffs, you probably know that the motor blew up at the Runoffs. Nissan MotorSports promised to help, since my car was essentially their R&D program for 2002.
Well, that help has not been forthcoming and I'm in a quandry as to what to do.
Any ideas??
Barry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts