Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling my 1992 SE-R. I've dumped too much money into trying to repair a bad CV axle. To make a long story short, it needs a new passenger side CV axle with the support bearing ($400 new from Nissan). I bought a used one (bad idea) for $200, it has thrown two support bearing and I paid $300 to have the last bearing installed. I'm thinking that the used axle may be bent.
Anyway, the car has 180,000 miles on it and it also needs a right rear strut (I have 4 new KYB GR4's for it that I never got the chance to install). What's a good price for it AS IS? I need to get it out of my garage.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking more along the lines of $1500 and maybe throw in the KYB struts for free. That way, even if someone did put another $500 to $1000 into it, they will still come out ahead. I'll be taking some pictures of it this weekend and listing it on this and other Nissan forums before I put it in the regular classifieds.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm thinking of selling my 1992 SE-R. I've dumped too much money into trying to repair a bad CV axle. To make a long story short, it needs a new passenger side CV axle with the support bearing ($400 new from Nissan). I bought a used one (bad idea) for $200, it has thrown two support bearing and I paid $300 to have the last bearing installed. I'm thinking that the used axle may be bent.
Anyway, the car has 180,000 miles on it and it also needs a right rear strut (I have 4 new KYB GR4's for it that I never got the chance to install). What's a good price for it AS IS? I need to get it out of my garage.
$2,000.00 all day long...REBUILT CV AXELS ARE CHEAP @ AUTO ZONE...PRETTY GOOD PRICE FOR MY B-13 EX...STILL GREAT AFTER 7 YEARS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.