Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay It's been the number one mod on my car I want to do and thats paint..I can get my car painted for under 1000 without prep no problem..Well at my highschool we are the only school in the city that still supports a auto body and mechanic class. They'll do the prep work for free and then I can take my car and get it painted..My only concern is..What kind of things can the students mess up on my car that may cost me extra money? Please respond I need to get an idea thanks

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I hate to say it man but judging by many of the immature assholes out their now, they could do anything from their own paint job to scratching up the prep work. If at all possible I would park it away from the school. It sounds sorta like a simple smart assed remark but it isnt; highschool is the place where people have the least respect for other people's belongings. :(

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
I doubt they will mess anything up, and if they do, just sue them, that seams to work..its really just striping the old off and priming it.. its not all that hard.. They cant mess up anything that the paint place wont be able to fix. Unless there are kids there that really hate you...BTW, You seam so upset about the color..personally i dont think its that bad...i mean, if you've got $1000, thats a lot you could put into the car. And if kids make fun of you, then whoop there ass on the track....then we will see who gets the last laugh..barney mobile or not. :thumbup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm good friends with at least half the people in auto body so they'll do a good job or at least try.The shop teacher is real cool with me I skip to his class often lol so I think he'll keep them inline. I know what you mean like the color isnt that bad its just I cant see me keeping it that color with the resources i got ya know? I cant really resort to whooping some ass on the track because 85% of them dont have cars and my car is the best in the school..period. except for the color..so i just say hey what colors your car again? thats right its clear huh just like the rest of your car.. I dunno I'll talk to the teacher tomorrow to see what he thinks of his students work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i would never trust my car to anyone in my auto class, they are all morons that half ass everything, in reality out of a class of 200 people (that includes all the periods put together) theres about 5 including myself that knows what the hell are they doing

IMO i would do the prep work urself, i did it myself although i a couple screw ups here and there, at least i know where its at and can fix it, unlike how some people go just hide it and not say anything

·
Registered
158 Posts
How hard is prep work..I don't take auto body i went the route of getting all the necessary classes out of the way so I can get a half day my next year of highschool..What kind of stuff will I need how much will this equipment cost etc..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts