Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
bigsad said:
i dont think the fact that this person had an opinion that made everyone upset. it was the way he voiced it that put people in an uproar.
EXACTLY!!! I kinda started this uproar and I didnt mind his opinion but DAMN he could of said it about a hundred diff. ways....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:

irriguardless, i think the 350Z looks kinda gay, no offence, but i think only homosexuals who are goign to tropical clubs drive them.. thats what i see. haha,
as opposed to a REAL MAN'S car- such as an escalade or an excurssion, right?

·
Registered
323 Posts
i figured i'd throw mine in. I'm not a big speed guy, my first car was a 1989 Chevy Camaro RS but it had the 305 V8. Yea it was fast, I ran 110mph 20 miles into the city down a major highway every day there and every day back. In nine months I had killed the automatic transmission and the engine was dead. I learned how to replace water pumps, fix brakes, thermostats, head work, redo bolt holes in an aluminum block, etc.. but I also learned I can't have a car that has stock a lot of power, at my age and my need to constantly accelerate I tear them up. Not that I can't tear my 200 up but I doubt I will, especially since the closest I'll get to my camaro is probally a turbo or a shot of nitrous but nothing permantly feeding my GA16DE with stock 115HP(91hp, i don't know really) but I'm ok with that, I'll stick an intake in it, new exhaust, lower it, ACT clutch, anything really because I like working on my car but most of my work is centered around what I do for a living, sound, I have put 3000 dollars into sound for my car, well true value I got it at cost but regardless I can take it all out in a matter of hours and have it in a new car. So without concentrating on me so much :) I like the 200 it's a nice car, I love the gas mileage, and it has possibilities, everything does, but this car definately has some show possibilities. I think it has a lot more possibilities than it gets credit for and I'd say half of the respect a lot of show cars and people get, it the creativity and the hardwork put into it, at least in SPL and SQL and show events I've been to, but even for speed you can get it up there. Well this was a bunch of garble but hey, whatever.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
john200sx said:
the b14's were made for college girls, not to look cool...
thank god i realized that
Don't really care what the moderators say about this comment but.......

Dude, you can SUCK MY D#$K!! College Girl MY ASS, I'm a college GRAD with 3 degrees, 6 foot, 210LBS and I have a F'n kick ass LITTLE 200sx. The people who buy the convertable sports cars that go 0-60 in 5.8 seconds are those who can't pick up chicks in the first place or are making up for a small crotch! I don't give to shits if my car only does 0-60 in 2 minutes, it's still a kick ass car that will drown-out the sound of your super-god-allmighty sports car when I turn up the stereo. So kiss my fat, white, middle-aged, pimply(not really) ass.

I betcha everyone of the REAL b14 owners could care less what YOU think about OUR cars. It's OURS and that's the way we like it. Nice knowin' ya. and go find some 350ZX board to brag around.

Okay, I'm done venting now. Anyone want to buy my suspension.
:D

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
hey my b14 isn't fast but i like the fact it can be much faster than people excpect, and a z car, everyone expects that to be fast. hell i scared the shit out of the car dealer when i bought it he was like "that car is REALY slow" but when he went with me for a test drive and i barked the tires shifting out of first then bam almost instant 45mph he was like "WOW this car is faster than i thought!!" yeah its not fast but it can be pretty quick and the suprise on peoples faces when this quick little car destroys there opinions of my grocery getter thats priceless. and i do not spend money on cosmetic upgrades... all go no show.. thats me, that way i really throw them off guard!!
i guess id rather surprise people with the REALLY SLOW car, than have some one go "your cool, you the man!" in a really sarcastic voice, as your showing off your new ride making an ass out of yourself trying to prove your car is fast when every one already knows it is (which i have seen happen many times). people respect that your making a slow car go fast, people with stock cars that are fast cars, in my experinces are made fun of with things like "he must have a little dick, or maybe he can't get it up" shit like that hell, i've even heard girls say these things.

im glad your at least staying in the family, but don't flame our cars because your getting a z car... remember there is more of us than there will ever be of you and your z car.

ok i'll shut up now!!:D

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
Timbo said:

Dude, you can SUCK MY D#$K!! College Girl MY ASS, I'm a college GRAD with 3 degrees, 6 foot, 210LBS and I have a F'n kick ass LITTLE 200sx. The people who buy the convertable sports cars that go 0-60 in 5.8 seconds are those who can pick up chicks in the first place. I don't give to shits if my car only does 0-60 in 2 minutes, it's still a kick ass car that will drown-out the sound of your super-god-allmighty sports car when I turn up the stereo. So kiss my fat, white, middle-aged, pimply(not really) ass.

I betcha everyone of the REAL b14 owners could care less what YOU think about OUR cars. It's OURS and that's the way we like it. Nice knowin' ya. and go find some 350ZX board to brag around.

God bless you
hell yeah... you tell him like it is.....

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
"give me a break, tell me when you get your B14 0-60 in 5.2
tell me when you give your b14 290 HP
and tell me when someone stops you on the street and says, "man, thats a nice car"
IT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN
the b14's were made for college girls, not to look cool...
thank god i realized that".......

hmmmm....
B14
Ryan Nielsen
98 Sentra SE Turbo
11.9 @ 119 mph
363hp / 325ft-lbs
www.apexr1.com

B14
Shawn Nielsen
1997 200sx Turbo
[email protected]

B14
Russ Knezic
96' turbo 200sx SeR

B14
Charlie
98 200SX Superblack...
[email protected]@6lbs

Ben Benivides ran 9.98 in a B14
Jay Hassinger did low 12's with his B14...
Mike Youngs is a B14..watch that one
Mike Kojimas is a B14 too..
Mike Magers is aB14 also...
Andreas Miko built a 200sx B14 and ran a 9.89

would you like me to go on..? just because yours was slow..doesnt mean they all are...

these are just a few examples.I can gather more if you'd like.
dont diss other peoples rides bro...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
AMEN !!! AMEN TO THAT !! AMEN !!!

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
I've got a nearly stock b14. I love it, I don't care. I make enough money that I could afford the payment on a 350Z, and the insurance, but the thing is, I don't really care. Right now, I' ma lil more concerned about getting college loans paid off, etc. Onec that happens, will I buy a new car? Yes. Will it be a 350Z? No. It'll be a new Porsche boxster, that I can use to annhilate any Sentra on the road (almost) as well as your 350Z. Will I use it for that? No. It's got a Porsche emblem, that's proof enough to me. I kinda went off topic there, but youre' talking about my Sentra, and that gets me pissy.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Timbo said:

Dude, you can SUCK MY D#$K!! College Girl MY ASS, I'm a college GRAD with 3 degrees, 6 foot, 210LBS and I have a F'n kick ass LITTLE 200sx. The people who buy the convertable sports cars that go 0-60 in 5.8 seconds are those who can't pick up chicks in the first place or are making up for a small crotch! I don't give to shits if my car only does 0-60 in 2 minutes, it's still a kick ass car that will drown-out the sound of your super-god-allmighty sports car when I turn up the stereo. So kiss my fat, white, middle-aged, pimply(not really) ass.

By god.. you must be one of the smartest men alive. ANd when you are done kissing his fat white ass, you can kiss my even fatter whiter ass!. matter of fact, when you get your 350Z to make up for your insy winsy tiny man part, we'll go to a club.. mall.. or whatever, and pull up, and see who's car gets more attention, my modded out 200sx, or your gay stock bone stock beetle looking 350 GEY

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:

By god.. you must be one of the smartest men alive.
Nope, just sounds good. Actually the 3 degrees are an associates, a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree. Just didn't really feel like going into the real world when I was in college. Right now, I'm just OVERQUALIFIED and UNDERPAID!! Sucks Ass, too.!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.