Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what all fit the B14 from a g20? if possible pls say weather theres any really heavy modding nedded or not if any, many i want to know about the grill

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
mrasiankix said:
what all fit the B14 from a g20? if possible pls say weather theres any really heavy modding nedded or not if any, many i want to know about the grill
You could get the seats but the need some mods to be involved. Lui sells a Infinity style grille

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
after talking to and reading 99se-l's posts the seats need alittle more than simple modding.............ad not for the novice. they are rather involved he has said.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nismo1997 said:
You could get the seats but the need some mods to be involved. Lui sells a Infinity style grille
who's Lui? lol yea i dont know if imma change the seat's i think there comfy enough i wanna do a conversion or something, i checked out syndakte customs web site and in one of the sections it has a gray b14 and the tailights one the trunk look kind of like a IS300 but after looking at it more it looks like he spray painted them but still looks good. Does anyone know of any good looking but on the cheaper end for a conversion for the B14's

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts