Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think these are going to look tight on my green '98 200. What yall think?
Tenzo Sinko

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlankgazeX said:
too many different colors... green car, red and black rims...
i have a carbon fiber hood and black projector halo headlights

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
meangreen200sx said:
i have a carbon fiber hood and black projector halo headlights

but i think with the red it might throw things off... if your car was red... or the stripes were green, that would be hott

btw is that 499 EACH for 15in wheels with tires or for all 4??

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlankgazeX said:
but i think with the red it might throw things off... if your car was red... or the stripes were green, that would be hott

btw is that 499 EACH for 15in wheels with tires or for all 4??
it is for all 4. i think i ordered the last set.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BlankgazeX said:
oh ok cause i bought 18's with tires for 600 b4, thought it was a little steep for i lol./..
what kind did u get and where from?

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Are you going for a Christmas theme? Only messin' with ya, although I do think if they had green instead of red it would look alot better. Besides the colors, those are pretty nice.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol yall think they gonna look stupid? i barely ordered them.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
meangreen200sx said:
what kind did u get and where from?
they were enkei's... dont remember the type... a discontinued line, i got them from a speed shop in cali on ebay... 600 + shipping included pirelli p6000 z rated tires... i loved those rims.. had them on my max.. .when i got rid of the car i sold them to my friend... they got jacked 4 days later...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL Quit hatin. i shouldnt have made this post lol.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i was thinking about doing that to my se-r wheels when i wanted to some red accents to my car (i have the silver color) but instead i just painted them solid black. i HATE CHROME WHEELS because they are so heavy and normally look like truck wheel crap! but i have been tossing around the idea of polishing my se-r wheels i think the would be cool because they are light to begine with an the style isnt big and chunky (that my main problem with chrome wheels....the chunky style) but i like those wheels, but i agree with the green car thing...........may not look good. but black wheels are good :thumbup: *cough* should have gotten maglights. lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Those are replica Mugen RnR wheels. A Honda wheel basically. They are normally forged and sell for about $400/wheel as they are very light.

Rota makes a replica called teh GroupN as well. Although they are replicas and whatnot, I would look into something less "honda" personally.

Color wise, yea..they look good on black, red, or white and thats about it. Green I am not sold on. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Them rims are HOT.... I Dont know what yall talkin bout. :loser:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts