Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ppl.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the rad fan/thermostat switch? the previous goofy goober ( :fluffy: ) who owned this car did some fancy cutting and splicing with my wiring so that the rad fan is on full time. overcools while idling.
The car is off the road right now pending an engine swap so in the mean time I'm trying to fix some of these minor annoyances.
I got the haynes book but its not very helpful in this area.
if anyone has any pics of this or wiring diagrams that'd be great.
Also, what does this particular sensor/switch do? does it control when the fan turns off and on based on temperature readings sent to the computer?

·
Registered
112 Posts
JonnyB said:
hello ppl.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the rad fan/thermostat switch? the previous goofy goober ( :fluffy: ) who owned this car did some fancy cutting and splicing with my wiring so that the rad fan is on full time. overcools while idling.
The car is off the road right now pending an engine swap so in the mean time I'm trying to fix some of these minor annoyances.
I got the haynes book but its not very helpful in this area.
if anyone has any pics of this or wiring diagrams that'd be great.
Also, what does this particular sensor/switch do? does it control when the fan turns off and on based on temperature readings sent to the computer?
Hi..
Check AutoZone repair guides. I had the same problem and the guides helped!! Very useful and simple diagrams.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks manjula. found the autozone site and prinited out a few wiring diagrams. Will see how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts