·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
I wanted to show her my penis

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
stapeler?

That's me. I'm seeing how many people I can pwn. I'm posting a picture I ripped off of some website in a few minutes. We'll see how things go from there.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
spelch said:
stapeler?

That's me. I'm seeing how many people I can pwn. I'm posting a picture I ripped off of some website in a few minutes. We'll see how things go from there.

I knew it. Don't ask me how, but I knew someone was behind it.

Wait, she looks Canuckian. No one is going to buy this :mad:

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Yeah, I figured I'd better give fair warning before I posted the pic... That girl can't be a day older than 16, so it might be too obvious, but... I just want to see for sure how many people pm me and stuff. Of course, it might not work at all...

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Funny thing is, I tried to find one with braces, just for you. I got tired of looking after about 18 seconds though.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Thanks for helping a great cause, d00d. :thumbup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Dont use the car pic, use the one from the MoFo Yearbook that has the straight on look.

This one^^and the facial hair can be edited out, c'mon, you can make a vampire but you cant edit out facial hair? I BELIEVE!!! DO IT FOR THE KIDS! THEY BELIEVE TOO!

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
Blank, you know one of the mods is going to tell you to change your avatar. :rolleyes:

I got $.37 on it and I'll throw in some used post its.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts