Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
No, TSB's are just bulletins for techs to follow for common problems. Only recalls are they obligated to fix. The only recalls I am aware of were a fuel pump, some vacuum line, and the seatbelts, which I had done at the dealer about 10 years ago.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
johnand said:
No, TSB's are just bulletins for techs to follow for common problems. Only recalls are they obligated to fix. The only recalls I am aware of were a fuel pump, some vacuum line, and the seatbelts, which I had done at the dealer about 10 years ago.
Thanks!

Where can I see recall info? Nissanusa.com shows "no recalls" on any model/any year, :loser: suckers. :thumbdwn: :dumbass: :bs: :wtf: :lame: :mad:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nau said:
Oh nevermind :)
On the tird page of the google I finally found it :)
NO recalls on 92-94, 2 on each of 90 and 91.
On a second thought...The info I found shows only recalls on seatbelts, none of fuel pump or vac.lines.
Where did you find your info?

·
Registered
851 Posts
my fuel pump was serviced by an official nissan usa service techie :cool:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Nau said:
Yeah, but how did you learn it should be serviced? How did you learn about this recall?
i bought it used a year or so ago, and theres a sticker in the door jam (by the VIN plate).....which is covered in red overspray ( lol lol lol )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.