Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent him $110 for some se-r rear seats. He never sent seats, and doesn't reply to emails. Anyone know if i can track him down or get his IP address??
His login name is " Gardendalegti "

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is there anything i can do, or am i screwed.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I paid with paypal about 2 weeks ago. I already contacted paypal and filed an investigation. But is there anything else i can do, if this guy closes his paypal account and doesn't respond.

Like is there anyway nissanforums can get his ip address or anything like that??

·
A Passerby
176 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Ryan. I was in the works to buy some SE-R side stills from Gardendalegti, but after reading this, I won't be doing business with him.

If you used Paypal, will it help if you call your credit card company and report theft?
Good luck.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
he is a member on this site? and that is his user name? hmm iv never seen him (and im on ALOT lol) would you like us all to email him? :cheers: by se-r do you mean b13? your fist clue should have been the low low price! wow! shipping alone would be pretty close.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I can get his ip address, but I dont know what good it will do you. How long did he say that it would take to ship? Im not defending him in no means at all, but he might have a connection problem. He hasnt logged on to nf in a week or two.

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
I can get his ip address, but I dont know what good it will do you. How long did he say that it would take to ship? Im not defending him in no means at all, but he might have a connection problem. He hasnt logged on to nf in a week or two.

i wouldnt try to defend him either, but shit does happen....believe me, i know, maybe he had unexpected emergency(hence the absence) or maybe he lost internet priveledges(hence the no replies/no sign on). since it was paypal and if he does have an internet problem of some sort, he has no real way of checking if the money is there..and its funny he lost connection about the same time u sent the payment(2weeks).....again, not defending him or his actions...but short of complaining to paypal and ur credit card company, there is nothing u can really do...using his IP adress and calling his ISP wont really get u anywhere because they wont release his information to u(but they will to a police agency) so maybe calling the cops in the area that he lives and explaining the situation to them might also help

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
could he delete his account??

·
i smell that whore
230 Posts
do you know where he is? there is a town called gardendale about 20 minutes north of birmingham, and on our local racing forums i think i saw a gardendalegti screen name. i think he was a vw guy, but not sure, he's kinda new. btw, i'm in alabama. i will look into it for you. - jeff

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
you should see if the ISP's match.
*cough* 2000! *cough* hey....why does size one make it bigger than normal size now?!?

·
Registered
2 Posts
jeffinbham said:

First of all, what does this has to do with anything? second of all i have replied to all of his emails and told him exactly what is going on. I sold him the complete rear seat from a 1995 200sx SE-R. I package them, and went to UPS, and tried to ship them 3 days after i received the money. UPS, said if i was going to ship it, and it not be damaged, i would need to repack it. I took it back home, got it repacked, and 2 days later i tried to reship it. UPS quoted me $118 to ship it because of its size. that was just a couple days ago. I was going to pack each piece individually, and ship it that way. but the same day i was going to do that i was shipping a trans through a freight company, and i was going to get a quote on shipping that way. I did that, and was goiong to ship it the next day, and i checked my paypal acct. and he filed a claim, and it cant be shipped now because the $$ in paypal is in hold. He made a false accusation, and i was and still am replying to his email.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
uh oh....................looks like someone got ants in his pants before he gave you time to do yo shiz. i would think that shiping something that large would take awile and you would ensue some problems...............i hope things get worked out. :cheers:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dude i sent like 3 or 4 emails to you after that and you never replied, thats why i put it up here. All you had to do was tell me whats up and this woulda never happened. The claim on paypal can't be takin off till you have a proof of shipment. Check your pm's man, you never replied to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.