Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well 2 1/2 weeks ago my mother ordered me a HS CAI the people on the phone said it will get there in a week..way before xmas. well its been 2 weeks and its still not here :mad: im not really to excited about that considering how we payed 200 dollars for it and we were informed it was instock and would arrive in 1 week. im totally dissatisfied

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
psuLemon said:
have you notified them about this.... they might be able to help you out
they are closed...its xmas...i tried...post office isnt open eather so ill have to wait tell tomorrow to go there and ask then when ever the hotshot team gets back ill have to consult with them

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hot shot is on massive back order.. all distributors and suppliers and such are on back order.. tell them to refund your money and get a place racing one which is about the same price if not cheaper.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
get an intake from JGY, not directly from HS

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
due to my dads massive insecurity of ordering over the internet and other massive insecurities about stupid crap i cant order shit offline so he called it in and he wanted to do it directly to the company no madder how much he could have saved elseware...(plain retarted if u ask me) but Liu the only reason i was mad is because they told us "ohh we have plenty in stock" and "it should get there before x-mas no problem" idk i guess im not AS mad as i was lol but i guess it gives me plenty of time to install my strutbars and short shifter.......

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
get your money back and but a place racing from the group buy! $130! i sent in a money order.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
luckysperm1 said:
due to my dads massive insecurity of ordering over the internet and other massive insecurities about stupid crap i cant order shit offline so he called it in and he wanted to do it directly to the company no madder how much he could have saved elseware...(plain retarted if u ask me) but Liu the only reason i was mad is because they told us "ohh we have plenty in stock" and "it should get there before x-mas no problem" idk i guess im not AS mad as i was lol but i guess it gives me plenty of time to install my strutbars and short shifter.......
oh i understand.. i think even JGY is even back ordered

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
whoever told you that over the phone was an idiot.. hot shot customer service isnt always the best but their quality is pretty damn good.

ptuning , southwestautoworks , jgy and many many many hs authorized vendors have no 1.6 L hot shot intake in stock .. they were on backorder so badly that ptuning and sw auto has taken it off their site. even a smaller company 2kracing.com are out and backordered.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
LIUSPEED said:
whoever told you that over the phone was an idiot.. hot shot customer service isnt always the best but their quality is pretty damn good.

ptuning , southwestautoworks , jgy and many many many hs authorized vendors have no 1.6 L hot shot intake in stock .. they were on backorder so badly that ptuning and sw auto has taken it off their site. even a smaller company 2kracing.com are out and backordered.
i got my shifter from ptuning it looks good and shipped fast as hell and shipping was free :thumbup: but the allen/hex tool wasnt in the package and neither were the bushings but its all good cause i got the ES bushings from my grandma
all in all i guess it didnt totally ruin xmas but i am kinda mad and it made for a good title

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
hotshot people are dicks, and they know that if they tell you they are on backorder, then you wont get it from them, so they dont tell you. fuck them in my opinion. ive never liked them

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dry said:
wow, christmas must be ruined when you only give 2 1/2 weeks for delivery...
they told us it was in stock and there was no problem shipping it... had they of told us "no bitch were back ordered out the ass and your xmas present isnt comming on time cause too many people ordered them" i would have asked when might i get this or just waited all together

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
Great Customer Service skills..... as always, honesty is the best policy.

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
Sterling2000 said:
Great Customer Service skills..... as always, honesty is the best policy.
UPDATE.. i got it(finally) and put it on about 20 min ago looks and sounds great but the maf addapter was kind of gay so i drilled out the holes and rethreaded them and used nuts also the sensor that goes into the box has a place on the adapter but i had to do some major fileing to get it in but over all im likeing it so far

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
Well, at least ya got it. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.