Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
I had SEXTRA on my car for a while but then someone took the letters. Damn thieves. I thought it was cool for awhile but then im glad they took them. I think if i find some in my garage i will put SEX. Hate to jock but what are the odds that i'll run into you

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
IMHO, I dont think rice is a bad thing. I have side marker lights which I dont think is rice. There is nothing wrong with stickers on the side just as long as you dont promote something your car doesnt have or isnt. Such as "type R". I am going to put a neon underbody kit which I dont think is rice, sure it doesnt help my performance but it will make my car stand out. As someone said before on this board, "rice is good in small portions but should not be the main course."

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Well you know how GXE tells you what trim model the car is and what it has inside??? Well, SEX tells you what I have inside the car. Yes its immature, so what?? Whats your point?? Im 17 almost 18 in 3 weeks. Am I not allowed to be immature sometimes??

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
I dont think it was that off the topic as the subject was "the rice patch is growing nicely" spelling SEX on the back of your car is just as ricey as putting GT-R badges on your car when in fact it isnt. Just remember there is nothing wrong with a little rice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.