Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Cone Dodger
3,141 Posts
hmmm........

imho, it just pisses me off that some cars desecrate the GT-R, i saw corrolla's with it, and i raced him and smoked him, and i had half the mine of getting out of the car and ripping the GT-R off of it, i know it's knida weird, but the SKYLINE GT-R is like the Nissan God or something, and as for that civic GT-R, i'm onto him.......

· Cone Dodger
3,141 Posts
and also.......

if you keep the factory badges the way they are, it's like a support for our nissans, them knowing exactly what took them, i also specifically hate it when people call my 200 a sentra, no offense to sentra owners though, especially at my last autocross, i mean, i have 2 less doors, bigger rear window, led's on my wing for 3rd brake lights, bigger tail lights, and quarter windows, and it specifically said "200SX SE"...........

· Cone Dodger
3,141 Posts
SiR.....

well, i guess it may be a little bit better than APC across the windshield, right?? or just as bad....also, check out the new Jag that is said to go up against the M5, (heil der M5!!!), the Jaguar S-type R..........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.