Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
patch = emblem

Well, i ment emblems, i got an Xracing one, and im taking the X off my 200sX and replacing it with the Xracing :D. but.. i didnt get no slap em on decals, cause i think they are lame.. well, some lightning bolts? are those riceish?

·
Registered
672 Posts
oh, now i get it!
hmm, maybe you should get a lightning bolt emblem a nd then make a magnet thats shaped like a cloud and then put the cloud over the lightning. that would be cool:)

·
Registered
479 Posts
the one i liked is one guy took off the R on SE-R and put an X for SE-X..........decals are something for a person who wants to be noticed.....because they are not pulling away in thrid gear they rather look good getting beat off the line.. j/k

·
Registered
672 Posts
ccroaddog said:
the one i liked is one guy took off the R on SE-R and put an X for SE-X..........decals are something for a person who wants to be noticed.....because they are not pulling away in thrid gear they rather look good getting beat off the line.. j/k
damn, someone beat me to it! i was gonna out an X next to my friends focus se's SE:( oh well:D

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I had SEXTRA on my car for a while but then someone took the letters. Damn thieves. I thought it was cool for awhile but then im glad they took them. I think if i find some in my garage i will put SEX. Hate to jock but what are the odds that i'll run into you

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Uknow I used to be emblem crazy I had a GTR on my grill and trunk. Than a Nissan Power on the sides.....:rolleyes:

I started seeing other Sentras andd 200s with it and I started thinking about Honduh boys with their Type R crap and One day I said Fu** all this

I started on my trunk peeled off the GTR, the SENTRA, and the Nissan emblem (filled it in and repainted trunk panel). Then I peeled off the GTR on my stock grill and redid that with some mesh and painted it. Next came off the Nissan Power ones on the sides.

Now the car is nice and clean and I know It takes sum people a minute or two to figure out wut it is. :cool:

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm... after all this........

hmmm after all this.. 5 inch tach blah blah. i installed it all... and i realized i had a nissan CIVIC... ugh.. i was discusted with myself.. so i took off all the patches.. the 5 inch oversized indiBLOW tach.. and then sold them all to some civic guy i know.. so now there is a "civic GTR".... ugh.. i dispise it.. but i made my money back....... double :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Re: hmm... after all this........

Niss200SXGTR said:
hmmm after all this.. 5 inch tach blah blah. i installed it all... and i realized i had a nissan CIVIC... ugh.. i was discusted with myself.. so i took off all the patches.. the 5 inch oversized indiBLOW tach.. and then sold them all to some civic guy i know.. so now there is a "civic GTR".... ugh.. i dispise it.. but i made my money back....... double :)

you really confuse me

·
Registered
672 Posts
Re: Re: hmm... after all this........

ccroaddog said:

you really confuse me
i thoink he meant that he out all that stuff in his car and made it like a ricey civic, but instead now he sold it all to a guy with a civic and now theres a civic gtr because of the emblems...am i right?

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
IMHO, I dont think rice is a bad thing. I have side marker lights which I dont think is rice. There is nothing wrong with stickers on the side just as long as you dont promote something your car doesnt have or isnt. Such as "type R". I am going to put a neon underbody kit which I dont think is rice, sure it doesnt help my performance but it will make my car stand out. As someone said before on this board, "rice is good in small portions but should not be the main course."

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
hmmm........

imho, it just pisses me off that some cars desecrate the GT-R, i saw corrolla's with it, and i raced him and smoked him, and i had half the mine of getting out of the car and ripping the GT-R off of it, i know it's knida weird, but the SKYLINE GT-R is like the Nissan God or something, and as for that civic GT-R, i'm onto him.......

1 - 20 of 40 Posts