Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a local car audio shop here in Harrisburg, PA. And I heard this boomin even before I walked in!! As I walked in I was expecting 2 12's or something big to be bumpin like that. OH MY GOSH!!! It was just one of these subs (premier ts-sw124d) in a real thin box. I was just wondering if there any way I get this sub behind the backseat? ? ? All I would need is one! I have a 2000 nissan frontier crew cab. You guys gotta here this thing!!! I also have a contour that has 2 12's and this one sub sounded better than my 2 12's.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont need to hear more setups. I've been into car audio for 11 years and i've won my share of trophies, so I know what i'm doing. But anyway about this woofer. It handles 1200 watts!! You say thats not much? Ive heard all the subs out there, kicker, JL, pioneer, Kenwood, you name it I've heard it. Just because the cone doesnt travel far doesnt mean it doesnt hit hard. Its all about the force of movement, which this sub does very well. I'm not kidding when I say this thing is one of the best sounding subs i've ever heard. Do more research before you knock something. But thanks for the input though.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Alright then, post some pictures and show off. No way to get your name out if you keep kooped up.
I wish I had some pics to show. But for the last 4 years i've been married with 2 kids and really have'nt been too much in the car audio scene. I dont even have a digital camera. Over the years I have put in countless stereos for people and have had some badd ass systems myself. I wish I would have taken pictures these last couple of years. Anyway, im here to make friends and not be shutdown. I thought it would be nice to share what I heard to people that would like to know.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you know so much why do you drive a sentra? You might read a lot of magazines, but until you've actually heard a certain sub, dont go by what you read in mags. Its not all about spl, im more into the frequency that the whole setup plays at. I like low bass and I listen to a lot of R&B so normal cone area is all I need. And your right about the 1200 watts. That there tells me you know what your doing. So the point is not to out do you in knowledge, because I go by ear and not what all the magazines say. It sounds like you have more time to read than I do. Anyway, have fun with your sentra.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im not saying sentra's are bad, im just saying if this guy thinks he knows it all, then why did he buy a Sentra. For the price that he paid for his car and his stereo system, he could have bought a better car. Anyway, who was talking to you? Thanks for the input though.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BlankgazeX said:
i live here... and i take offence to the sentra part of your posts, hell you could be driving a better truck too, what the fuck does any of this have to do with your choice in subs?
First of all, its OFFENSE not OFFENCE. But anyway, we all could be driving better cars and trucks, and like I said im not saying they are bad cars. I'm not the type of guy that buys a 500 dollar car and spends 5000 on a stereo. I didnt mean to offend anyone. And by the way, I didnt start all this crap. I just told a story that I thought people would like to hear. And wanted to know if I could fit this in my truck, thats it!! So what if it isnt the best sub in the world. I like it and thats all that counts. I dont think its right that someone questioned my knowledge and skills. I guess some people like to think they are better than everyone else. Sorry about the confusion.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Man!! You guys have way too much time on your hands. Why dont you guys get out of your parents house or your trailers and get a job. You guys are ridiculous. Everything was taken the wrong way. Either way im not worried. Instead of spending money on something that loses value, maybe you guys need to buy something worth buying, like a house and some better cars. Talk about stupid!!!

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
You know what? I just looked over some of the things that I just wrote and you know that I even pissed off myself. For what this is worth, im really sorry about everything I've said. My wife is having complications in her pregnancy and I havent been myself lately. I'm usually a nice guy. But sometimes my stress level is off the scale. So I come on here and try to relax my mind. Its about 11:20 pm and I havent slept in about 2 days now. So I'm trying to do the manly thing here and say i'm sorry. Please forgive me. And yeah I forgot to take my medication. LoL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.