Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· RAWRscareh
742 Posts
god i love this kid

nice save adam.

seriously though, Pioneer subs leave a lot to be desired. i bet if you put that sub through a bass-mechanik CD, it'd melt itself haha. best test, find the fastest doublebeat drum line you can (doublebass = great :D), play it on that sub, and listen to see if you can actually differentiate between each beat. (i've heard this particular pioneer sub in an accord, and i tried this,....you couldnt hear it)

me and adam (and a few other people on this board) are ridiculously too far into car audio (i know he's dropped nearly $4 or 5 grand on his setup (plus upgrades)...and i'm up to nearly $5000 once i get my Brahma ordered (yes adam, im getting a brahma...i heard one locally...it sealed the deal for me)...not that price has to do with the quality of a system (to a point)...but i can promise you that most of hte "gurus" on here have done more than their fair share of research....i've been putting my current system (see signature) together for nearly 7 months now...and its STILL not done, cause i'm constantly learning new things (and figuring out how the hell to pay for them all lol)

bah, that probably made no sense whatsoever, but i just woke up, i cant make sense yet.

· RAWRscareh
742 Posts
SilverStallion said:
Man!! You guys have way too much time on your hands. Why dont you guys get out of your parents house or your trailers and get a job. You guys are ridiculous. Everything was taken the wrong way. Either way im not worried. Instead of spending money on something that loses value, maybe you guys need to buy something worth buying, like a house and some better cars. Talk about stupid!!!

problem is, a houses and cars are terrible investments. you put FAR more into them than you ever get out

i dont have much time on my hands, thats why i post early morning or late at night. you go to college full time, work 45+ hrs a week, making $30/hr with my commission, then come home, do hw, chill with the gf, find some time to eat, then go to the gym, then shower, then sleep.....there just arent enough hours in the day

i dont appreciate the "its only a sentra" comment. its a $15,000 car. i bought what i could afford at the time. considering im 19, im making damn good money, and with few expenses (phone, insurance, car's paid off, savings)....i AM buying a new car, probably next summer, when i'll have the money aside to pay for it cash, on the spot @ the dealership....

btw, thanks to those who sorta defended me. i do appreciate it :)

stallion, i think you need to re-evaluate your position here. you can leave peacefully, and still have access to the forums for informational purposes (believe me, this place is a lifesaver when it comes to technical info about anything Nissan)....or you can continue to be an ignorant jackass, and probably be banned from here permanently

you posted a comment that is arguable at best. you've obviously never heard an Adire Audio Brahma subwoofer, or a set of CDT components. you're pretty much comparing filet mignon (adire) to a boca burger. there is no comparison. pioneers sound alright to someone who knows nothing about audio, when its set up in a tinyass box in a large, unobstructed room. as you may (or may not?) know, car's are incredibly difficult to set up proper sound stages in. take the advice that a few have given you. it wont kill you to admit you havent heard a better setup (thats the problem here. its not that you're wrong, its that your opinion is VERY narrowminded. you cant compare pioneer to Adire, RE, Diamond, or CDT)

i'm done. i've accepted the fact that you're too ignorant to accept others opinions. i hope (for your own sake) that changes someday

edit** ... dammit. i started typing this, it woulda been RIGHT after his second response, now it's like 6 or 7 after. anyways. i guess in the time it took me to write this, he's turned full circle? hmm, oh well. best of luck to the family stallion. and if you honestly wanna shoot the shit about audio, hit me up on AIM. im always up for a good arguement

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.