Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
5,533 Posts
SilverStallion said:
I dont need to hear more setups. I've been into car audio for 11 years and i've won my share of trophies, so I know what i'm doing. But anyway about this woofer. It handles 1200 watts!! You say thats not much? Ive heard all the subs out there, kicker, JL, pioneer, Kenwood, you name it I've heard it. Just because the cone doesnt travel far doesnt mean it doesnt hit hard. Its all about the force of movement, which this sub does very well. I'm not kidding when I say this thing is one of the best sounding subs i've ever heard. Do more research before you knock something. But thanks for the input though.

I don't think you quite know who your dealing with...

· Banned
5,533 Posts
SilverStallion said:
Man!! You guys have way too much time on your hands. Why dont you guys get out of your parents house or your trailers and get a job. You guys are ridiculous. Everything was taken the wrong way. Either way im not worried. Instead of spending money on something that loses value, maybe you guys need to buy something worth buying, like a house and some better cars. Talk about stupid!!!

I'd have my 1987 300ZX anyday than a 2000 Frontier.

· Banned
5,533 Posts
Put it this way. I don't care what kind of car anyone owns.

If you buy a new car. Lets just say 50K. You can drive straight to the used car dealership and they'll give you 20 for it;)

If you want to invest in something, get a Mantiwoc crane. Those beotchs multiply their value a bunch in 20 years...

No biggy though, I've blown up a couple times, sometimes it's best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.