Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Wise Cracker
6,155 Posts
SilverStallion said:
Im not saying sentra's are bad, im just saying if this guy thinks he knows it all, then why did he buy a Sentra. For the price that he paid for his car and his stereo system, he could have bought a better car. Anyway, who was talking to you? Thanks for the input though.
Man you need to take a step back my friend. Your comments about his Sentra and it's Stereo also apply to you and your frontier... So please don't come here posting crap like this. This is a great forum with a lot of knowledgable people so please help us keep the knowledge and positive attitude flowing by contributing the same!

· Wise Cracker
6,155 Posts
Matt93SE said:
Oh Noes!
A $5000 stereo in a $12,000 car!
http://www.mattblehm.com/pics/old_max/car_stereo/amprack/trunk1.jpg

Man, what an idjit I am.. and it only got me onto the podium at IASCA Finals in 2000...

Even worse...
a $10,000 stereo in a $12,000 car..
http://www.mattblehm.com/pics/car/interior/stereo/amprack/DSC00079.JPG

So umm yeah... keep talking about who's driving a POS and who's got what in it..

That Pioneer sub is inefficient, has almost zilch for excursion, doesn't handle much power, and due to the shape of the cone it simply CAN'T sound good. all of those bumps and ridges totally FUBAR the wavefront coming off the cone.

just those factors alone will keep me from buying one- even for $50.

and stop trying to talk about who knows what around here... Some of us have been more places in car audio than you can ever dream of..

5 yrs ago, I knew my stuff.. I haven't messed much with the industry while I was going to school (electrical engineering, specializing in solid state design and power electronics, so that I can design and build amplifiers.)... The car audio industry has left my system in the dust. my PPI/ODR/Focal setup is nothing compared to the best stuff out there now. I'll still keep my PPI Art Series amps will I die, but the speakers are going out as soon as I can afford some better ones.

Nice setups Matt. I couldn't agree more about not keeping up. When I had my Dynaudio Mac setup I knew what was good. That has been some time though and I am now a home audio dork.... I actually still have two A600.2's lying around with an art series spacer that is NIB that I want to incorporate into a new setup!

· Wise Cracker
6,155 Posts
SilverStallion said:
You know what? I just looked over some of the things that I just wrote and you know that I even pissed off myself. For what this is worth, im really sorry about everything I've said. My wife is having complications in her pregnancy and I havent been myself lately. I'm usually a nice guy. But sometimes my stress level is off the scale. So I come on here and try to relax my mind. Its about 11:20 pm and I havent slept in about 2 days now. So I'm trying to do the manly thing here and say i'm sorry. Please forgive me. And yeah I forgot to take my medication. LoL
Been there man, been there. I wish you all the best and hope everything works out! No harm no foul!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.