Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Whoa...
8,595 Posts
SilverStallion said:
First of all, its OFFENSE not OFFENCE. But anyway, we all could be driving better cars and trucks, and like I said im not saying they are bad cars. I'm not the type of guy that buys a 500 dollar car and spends 5000 on a stereo. I didnt mean to offend anyone. And by the way, I didnt start all this crap. I just told a story that I thought people would like to hear. And wanted to know if I could fit this in my truck, thats it!! So what if it isnt the best sub in the world. I like it and thats all that counts. I dont think its right that someone questioned my knowledge and skills. I guess some people like to think they are better than everyone else. Sorry about the confusion.

umm a 2003 sentra prolly cost more then your truck... you need to see the forest for the trees...

oh BTW, i AM better then everyone else...

· Whoa...
8,595 Posts
SilverStallion said:
Man!! You guys have way too much time on your hands. Why dont you guys get out of your parents house or your trailers and get a job. You guys are ridiculous. Everything was taken the wrong way. Either way im not worried. Instead of spending money on something that loses value, maybe you guys need to buy something worth buying, like a house and some better cars. Talk about stupid!!!

are you fucking kidding me? i dont live at home, i have 2 trucks and a motorcyle, plenty of people here own way more then you ever will, just because your misinformed ass cant see straight, dont go bitching that other people are stupid! you came here remember... :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.