Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked it up, and its got a lot of good JDM features in it too.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, i wish... maybe its cuz its been so long that it really should be 5 or 6. are you guys planning on going nitrous, natural or blown?

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
That is interesting... I didn't notice it when I first read the article. There are 4 previous project 200SX 1.6 articles on sentra.net, so if this isn't article 5... what is it? :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
We will be putting in SE-R injectors and then using the JWT Nitrous system. It will be computer controlled for activation RPM of 3000 while at full throttle. The JWT computer will bump up the fuel injectors to supply the fuel as needed according to the O2 sensors readings. This should make for a very safe system. It should be able to make the 1.6 put down about 165-175 horsepower to the wheels with a 50 horsepower jet.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know what, you guys are right... i have the first two issues, and the most recent. sentra.net has 4 issues up right now, but sportcompactcarweb.com has just the first 3 installments. there must be an editing error on their part, b/c in the table of contents and at the beginning of the article they are both "#3." anyhow... thank you guys so much for doing this project, when i had gotten my car i wasnt very interested in making it go fast. it was a cheap car w/ low miles and it was a nissan. now that i have been going to these boards for a while, and seeing that the GA is finally getting good aftermarket support, it makes me feel better w/ building my GA-powered beast. at least until i get my mini cooper S in a year or two(hopefully)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
FINALLY!! I've been waiting for that nitrous system FOREVER. LOL I even called JWT to ask about it...they said about this time of year too. I gotta get that issue. :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
before you rush out to your local newsstand, this issue doesnt have the nitrous setup.... thats the next one (hopefully) not that you shouldnt go out and pick it up... this one is mainly the phantom LSD, a carbon fiber hood, clutch and flywheel.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool. its a good magazine anyway. i just sent my subscription request today. im gonna write 'em a letter telling them this buildup is the reason for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts