Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw da commercials during the Oscars.. um.. it looks mad sweet.. it looks wider and sportier than the G35.. this car is HOT! What do you guys think about it?

It looks like a BMW 5 series/Acura TL competitor

Experts put your 2 cents in plz
 

·
Whoa...
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
i really liked the 1st gen M, looked like a gangster/muscle car... im still waiting to see a new one on the road, saw it in detroit, but they all blend together...
 

·
even better the 2nd time
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
see them quite often in the upper class parts of town

personally, its my favorite car out right now
 

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts


Seriously, wtf is up with all these threads saying xxx car looks awesome but no pics? This should be a mandatory thing.
 

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts
Thanks Blake! :)

Stock...blah
Junction...MmmmHmmm
 

·
See Below
Joined
·
278 Posts



Put in a manual transmission and you could really get my attention
 

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts
Ok the new one I would like to own.
 

·
KA24DET
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
I'd still rather have a 500hp BMW M5. Infiniti is great, but I just don't think anything short of the R35 GTR will stand a chance against the German sport luxury market. BTW, I read an article in a Japanese magazine about a prototype R35 GTR. I creamed my khakis.
 

·
I miss good ol' OT
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
bridrive55 said:
I'd still rather have a 500hp BMW M5. Infiniti is great, but I just don't think anything short of the R35 GTR will stand a chance against the German sport luxury market. BTW, I read an article in a Japanese magazine about a prototype R35 GTR. I creamed my khakis.
Seeing as how street racing is illegal and i really don't give a shit as to how fast the guy in the Bimmer next to me can go during that one in a million chance when i'm lined up at light next to a M5, i'm really kind of inclined to choose a car based on economic and ergonomic appeal.

WTF is up with everyone bailing on a car that they like for a shit box that has 10hp more? Makes zilch sense to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mark said:
Seeing as how street racing is illegal and i really don't give a shit as to how fast the guy in the Bimmer next to me can go during that one in a million chance when i'm lined up at light next to a M5, i'm really kind of inclined to choose a car based on economic and ergonomic appeal.

WTF is up with everyone bailing on a car that they like for a shit box that has 10hp more? Makes zilch sense to me.
Hellz yea that's right
 

·
even better the 2nd time
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
im happy to see they changed it up

just means im that much closer to being able to afford my dream M45 (the older version)
 

·
The Right One Baby!
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
I was at the Infinity dealership yesterday (bought a G35 for my sister) and I saw them M and that thing is bangin. Extremely nice. That particular dealership I was at had 5 of them in recently and all of them are already gone. They only had 1 demo there and there was a line of customers and sales people waiting to test drive it.
 

·
See Below
Joined
·
278 Posts
Mark said:
Seeing as how street racing is illegal and i really don't give a shit as to how fast the guy in the Bimmer next to me can go during that one in a million chance when i'm lined up at light next to a M5, i'm really kind of inclined to choose a car based on economic and ergonomic appeal.

WTF is up with everyone bailing on a car that they like for a shit box that has 10hp more? Makes zilch sense to me.

I apologize but you have to love how a question about a new Nissan\Infinity turns into this... Yes we are all aware of the fact that street racing is illegal, and beyond that just downright stupid. With that said, so is speeding. You know, doing 50 in a 45, 72 in a 65, and ect... And anyone who is trying to outrun the new M5 with a automatic v8 is just silly. This car was not built to compete with $90,000 cars with smg's and 10 cyl. Try more along the lines of a GS430, E430, or 545ia. Check it out here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CHRIS/SR/SE said:
I apologize but you have to love how a question about a new Nissan\Infinity turns into this... Yes we are all aware of the fact that street racing is illegal, and beyond that just downright stupid. With that said, so is speeding. You know, doing 50 in a 45, 72 in a 65, and ect... And anyone who is trying to outrun the new M5 with a automatic v8 is just silly. This car was not built to compete with $90,000 cars with smg's and 10 cyl. Try more along the lines of a GS430, E430, or 545ia. Check it out here.
Thank you..........!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
CHRIS/SR/SE said:
I... And anyone who is trying to outrun the new M5 with a automatic v8 is just silly. .[/URL]
Cough-AMG E55-Cough


Nissan/Infinity does their winter cold weather testing up here and i got to sit in the New M45 a few months ago, its a really nice car :)
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top