Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an E16/E15 actually....and pics are on the way. I dont have a digital camera, but my friend took pictures of it. I'll put some pictures up today on this thread.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
the engine bay looks better than the out side of the car lol. did you spray paint it? nice job. :thumbup:

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1.6pete said:
the engine bay looks better than the out side of the car lol. did you spray paint it? nice job. :thumbup:
Thanks...ya it's spray painted. Rustoleum primer, Dupli-color engine enamel and clear coat. It works pretty well considering it cost me 15 bucks.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
ok i just remember thats the super nice yellow engine you posted pics a while back !! if i remember correctly you bought the E15et head from Blownb310 ?? (thats the head that was on the block i bought from him about 3 years ago)

Its nice to see the project getting closer to running !

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crazy-Mart said:
ok i just remember thats the super nice yellow engine you posted pics a while back !! if i remember correctly you bought the E15et head from Blownb310 ?? (thats the head that was on the block i bought from him about 3 years ago)

Its nice to see the project getting closer to running !
Ya that's the one. It's been a while hasn't it?

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
it been almost 4 years now !! :) i bought the remaining of that engine about this time of year about 3 years ago, and you bought the head a little before me ! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts