Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out driving around earlier tonight with a friend and coming to a light i pull up to this mid to late 80's gti. as we are slowing down he looks over at me then looks down at my DECEPTION sticker. then i recognized him. my neighbor ported and polished his head, and gave it a valve job. i had gone over to my neighbors house and the guy standing next to his gti is talking about how fast he is and stuff like that. he pointed over to my sisters car (a 2000 civic w/basic bolt-ons) and says he takes those out without trying. so now this guy is next to me at the light but there is a car on each lane in front of us. the light turns green im slowly following the car ahead of me when the gti starts getting next to me and punching it till he just about hits the car in front of him. he does it about 4 times. he got on my nerves so nest time he got next to me as a warning, at about 25mph, i put the car in 2nd, reved the engine, and spun my wheels a bit. now he falls back for a bit. a couple lights down there is no more traffic and he lines up next to me. he looks over and and gives me a cheesy smile, like hes about to kick my ass or something. right then a friend of mine in a 94 accord dx with basic bolt-ons pulls up behind the gti. light turns green, were off. by the time we passed the intersection his front bumper is at my rear window. i shift to 2nd and pull about 3-4 car lenghts ahead of him before i hit 3rd. i look in the mirror and now my friend is now beside him pulling ahead. i had to laugh. i hit my turn signal to go right in to an empty parking lot. the gti slammed on his brakes changed lanes and takes the first left he finds.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I like what you call your car "rice bait":p That is the funniest thing because that's exactly what nissan's are to honda. We lure them in with the name "Nissan" tease them, and thrash 'em. And they just kep coming back for more and more. It's too many of them:D

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
BTW nice kill for you and the honda...........

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I know exactlly what you are talking about when you say rice bait. In my town they are all over me like flies on sh*t. Now i have these s-10 guys Almost hunting me down just to get a run.
I dont know if it is the same in your towns, but damn there are just too many s-10's now. It seems like they are everywhere.

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
hey i used to live in salinas.. maybe i beat you a couple of times b4.. lol...

street racing is for the ricers,

nah but i mean. a lightly moddem Ci-iC isnt to much to be afraid of.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
boost_boy said:
We lure them in with the name "Nissan" tease them, and thrash 'em. And they just kep coming back for more and more.
Tooooo True! toooo true!!! I swear. Anyone with a honda around my area is sure to get an ass whoopin even when they try to flex. The only ones that eve got balls enough to revv on me is some integra kids. Other than that, i (*unfortantely) get no races. But its funny to see the look on their faces when a pos lookin B13 just whoops on them like a Z28 mammero would do to them. Great kill BTW. Good to hear that nissan sleeper modes is a global/international thing!

Honda has no torque. All they got is HP, and that only happens through their gearing. If you get the jump and the torque, 8 times out of 10 your the victor...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
That's the problem, they have no torque so they stand less of a chance at breaking traction from a flat start. Nissans have a nice horsepower to torque ration so somebody's gotta lose and unfortunately we nissan folks burn rubber day in and day out. Even with a LSD, they'll get a better start than us, but that's all they'll get and that's when the "rice bait" flips the script. I need help here in Miami, rice is off the chain at an alarming rate. Even grandmas and granpas got exhaust, CAI and them fake @ss altezza lights "HELP ME". Just imagine when the F&F casting call comes here:( Any of you guys noticed that honda guys don't like to race on the highway? They'll chase around the streets like bees with their buzzing mufflers. Of course they won't take it to the highway because they've been educated on the fact that nissans are sneaky and the highway is their stomping ground;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: the little gti that tought it could.

Sr20kidD said:
hey i used to live in salinas.. maybe i beat you a couple of times b4.. lol...

street racing is for the ricers,

nah but i mean. a lightly moddem Ci-iC isnt to much to be afraid of.

i dont street race unless provoked, so i doubt you and i have ever met up. and i have never lost to another nissan (though i have not raced many). the only reason that i mentioned the civic is because i have spanked my friends accord in it, and the guy in the gti couldnt even beat the accord after all he was talking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HAHA Nothing better than stomping on someone thats talking trash. I raced my neighbor the other night...IM driving home and im about a block from my house...when a GTI(97 VR6) starts riding my bumper.....i down shift and take off a little..and slow down he still rides my bumper....I had my Girl in the car so I really did not want to race....but this kid pissed me off....I drive to a wide open street w/ 2 lanes and no lights for about a mile....we stop he pulls next to me revving..w/ his I/E/H(my car is completely stock). He gives the nod and were off...I rip him off the line..shift into second...still pulling hard on him and about 2 cars ahead...into third he was about 5 cars back......I slow cause hes done he pulls up next to me and said I got a bad launch...fine we turn around and go again from a slow rolling start in 1st..result was worse for him then the first time. Next day my friend was like you raced the VR6 im like yeah...he said the kid had like 10 excuses why he lost......

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
That's the most famous excuse " I got a bad launch" see www.back-yard-productions.com and go to the video vault and see the S2000 VS 1990 sentra (Hilarious). Although he is a friend of mine, he spanks another friend's 200sx with an SR20DET in it and told me I was next. Not hardly....So we took it to the highway after an event at the track and put it on video. See the sentra vs tubocharged lexus IS300 vs S2000 vs audiTT at the end of that video was an all out free-for all in which he said he was doing 155mph. Guess how fast I was going (my speedo don't go that high). The guy in the lexus says he was doing better that 160mph and I didn't know the guys in the audi , but they were cool as hell at the end and gave my girl's car the thumbs up. You get smoked, you get smoked. There's always somebody who's car is faster than yours (for whatever reason) on any given day. I'm not prone from getting smoked, either:p

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Importracer said:
...he said the kid had like 10 excuses why he lost......
I would have told the excuse kid, that he should learn how to drive and get his shit in order before he tries to race anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts