Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

theres the CAI, it came kinda scratched up so when it get warmer i am going to paint it like timbo did with the wrinkle finish.

petes handy work, and $4.

theres the filter behind my fog.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Pics ain't showin for me:(

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there off of cardomain, they should work. i can see them fine. just click my link. page 3

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Jaralaccs said:
updates one word big guy. and all i see is a pic of your desktop which is in serious need of some cleaning (as well as a new background pic)

ok now i see them, weapon r?
no, BIG GUY, its place racing............

·
[][][][][][][][][][]
415 Posts
1.6pete said:
no, BIG GUY, its fucking place racing............
lol, reminds me of the SNL "for your information I don't shop at walmart, I get all my clothes from TARGET"

I guess PR steals everything now. sad that they cant make their own filter

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does hot shot make their own filter? i think its called something like "monster flow" it was either that or spend $25 more for a K&N.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Jaralaccs said:
I guess PR steals everything now. sad that they cant make their own filter
yeah, but I wouldn't use anything other then K&N so it doesn't matter.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i have no idea why the first pic keeps going back to my desktop, (it was for an OT thread) but i deleted it, and then loaded the pic of my intake :confused: thats bizzar.

once i have done all my suspension work, i am going to buy a K&N but with a slight angle to it. right now my filter is pretty close to the engine bay wall, and a 45* angle would be goo i think, and i am going to buy one of those K&N nylon rain covers.
i still have no idea where my desktop pick is being hosted, but here is my CAI bay pic.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, heres the deal with mine, i had it P-E-R-F-E-C-T but for some unknown reason, the part of the pipe that connects to the MAF was about 1.5 inches to long. so before i cut the 1.5 off it didnt fit, i could get it in but the pipe was to tight and i couldnt put my filter on, it went WAY to far down (if i had the filter on it would have been 1 inch from the ground) and there was no way in hell i could have put my battery in. so i started haking away at the hole making it bigger and bigger. well, about 30 minutes later and all the curse words in the world i decided to drmel it off, and now it fits perfectly. no problems what so ever. so in the summer i am going to buy some sheet metal and cut a hole in it and rivet in place to make it looks a bit better.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i belive so, but i had the "WAI" before so the awsome placebo effect from the sound didn't do much for me this time :( when i put the ebay on it felt like a rocket lol.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im not to happy with the G2's finish tho, and it was a pain in the arse to use, but its is CRAZY hard! its exacly like powder coating! the next day i still had 3/4 of the can left and it was like super thick jello lol. but im going to use the g2 as a base coat/insulater and sand it alittle to make everything nice and smooth then rattle can it with red brake paint.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts