Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been reading posts and everyone say they get stuff for their B12 Sentra from a junk yard..

If i got oa junk yard what should i expect and what are some prices of items... thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
depends on what your looking for... here in RIchmond average for a radiator is 38$..

um some things you can just put in your pocket cause there two small for them to charge you anyways.

there are alot of B12's ALOT!

more of the b12's 88 and below but still a god amount of the 89/90's they even have some 4wd ones and sports coupes.

i got my front sway bar from a XE and i found a nismo body kit for 100$

usually its only a dollar to get in all day then just have at it.

hope that helps

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
My local junkyard has about 10 B12s. Problem is that most of them are GA16i powered. It doesn't cost anything to get in, and if you don't feel like taking the part off yourself, they will do it for a small fee. I got a brake caliper for CAN$50

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. yeah that helps...

I guess you kind of have to know what your looking for, but I think Im going to go visit one by me tomorrow

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to try to get racing seats but someone told me Im going to have a hard tiem finding them there...

·
Registered
177 Posts
my mechanic's shop has a junk 88 b12. Got all my part from that car for free.......mine was stolen and recover.......now I feel bad to ask him for the intake for free:eek:

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
nyit240 said:
my mechanic's shop has a junk 88 b12. Got all my part from that car for free.......mine was stolen and recover.......now I feel bad to ask him for the intake for free:eek:
Give him $20 and call it even.

·
Registered
292 Posts
hey 89sentra i dont thin kyoull be able to find any race seats at the junker most people take those out when they junk the car..

but the closest thing to race seats i have found are these

they are 89 pulsar seats! i love them there so comfortable. The only thing is they dont just bolt up to the rails on the b12 first you have to take one rail off the b12 seats then another off the pulsar seat then combine the b12 one with the pulsar one on the pulsar seat and kinda remake the sliding system... its really not that hard lol.

btw they sit lower than the b12 seats which i like alot too.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much did you pay for them??

A friend of mine at works uncle owns a Junkayrd and he said that when they get the racing seats which is rarely they go very very fast :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Dropped,

You car is still looking pretty darn good :)

I may have to look into some N13 Pulsar seats. Mine are real comfortable but aren't the best for AutoX.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts