Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
samo we gotta go offroadins ome time lol
j/k
looks very nice, it is nice to see a clean b13, most around here are beaten up to the max

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, who needs a lowered car anyway! All the B13s around here are pretty ghetto too - there's maybe five or six nice ones.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I hope you have wheels locks on the wheels, if I could get my hands on them I would......um.....nevermind :eek: :D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trance34 said:
I thought the Ghettoblaster died or something?
The Ghettoblaster tried really really hard to die on me from a run-in with an old Ford truck, but I revived it and made it even better in the process (note the silver bumpers and door guards).

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RiceBox said:
I hope you have wheels locks on the wheels, if I could get my hands on them I would......um.....nevermind :eek: :D
Yup, I've got locks on them - nobody's taking my wheels! I really like the fact that they say Nissan on the centercaps - most people don't even give them a second look, which is exactly what I was going for!

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
still looking smooth Bro..:) i'm trying to get my hands on a set of b14 GXE alloy rims..i realy like them..look good on a dropped b13 :) i'm one of those 5 to 6 guys with a clean b13...i dont have a dent or a scratch..still got my Dark Green paint hehe i'm a rare one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts