Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah, I believe that's supposed to be the one in the spotlight.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Wow, that looks pretty nice. Except for the body kit, the Skyline is already wide, but with that kit its even wider. I hope it is the feature car, then people with recognize the power of a Nissan.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Psch91 said:
I hope it is the feature car, then people with recognize the power of a Nissan.
In the first F&F, 3 of the main cars were Nissans (yellow R33, red S14 240SX, and the blue Maxima).

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Yeah, but not many people know that if they dont know the cars. Plus, they werent "Feature" cars, they were in the back scenes.

K

·
0 Posts
the new import tuner mag has details about the cars in the next movie

·
Registered
90 Posts
i dont know if it a good idea to boast the almighty power of NISSAN then every where we go it's a race. somebody with a new cat back and 50 DC SPORTS stickers will try to run you because he/she saw a movie with a nissan as the main feature. Sounds like a head ache to me. I like to slide by a honda or whatever smile and fly by. the shape in the shadows that surprises the hell out of everyone thats nissan.

·
Niss-Nut
160 Posts
I know what you mean, I get that a lot when I drive my R32. when these idiots see Skyline they pull up to me flashing thier lights and reving thier engines. I usually pull over and let them pass.
But one day at the gas station I heard this guy telling some guys how he smoked a Skyline.From the description it was my car but the funny thing was he was driving a Carolla so I must have been parked . :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
that skyline belongs to none other than CRAIG LEIBERMAN... if that name sounds familiar, he owns the orange supra from the first movie and he is also, i believe, the marketing director for MEGUIARS???

·
Registered
90 Posts
well congrats to him for waking up and realizing that he can do better than a 2JZ. what is it about a supra that makes it special. TWIN TURBO dipty frickin do. a skyline is twin turbo also,but unless you own own how often do you see one. the rareity alone of a skyline makes it a prize possesion. i know four guys that live close to me that drive supras'. they didnt know what a skyline was untill an article in super street was published. now they know everything about them (yeah right).

·
Registered
249 Posts
i'm wondering- why does it matter what car is in the movie if in the first one they just used the looks- inside some of the cars were automatic and they showed them as not being such...
yeah I just heard that somewhere but i'm betting the movie would be not that great.

·
Registered
90 Posts
personally i liked the movie. i got to see just how much of nothing my friends know about cars. i still cant convince one of them that the blue maxima is not an accord. i hope the story line is better. i'll still watch it for the skyline anyway

·
Registered
72 Posts
sentraturbo said:
that skyline belongs to none other than CRAIG LEIBERMAN... if that name sounds familiar, he owns the orange supra from the first movie and he is also, i believe, the marketing director for MEGUIARS???
he also owned the blue maxima in the movie he also was the head of super steet,the orange supra use to be yellow before the movie he drove in from miami to atlanta on the 99 super street tour

i was on the set yesterday if anyones from miami they had all the cars locked up in a parkingg lot across from the triple a arena

·
Niss-Nut
160 Posts
Hey dont knock the Supra.
There's only 3 cars I ever drove that scared the shit outa me, a twin turbo Supra of a friend nicknamed the alien , a Subaru Forrester GT(2.5l twin turbo ,19 in. wheels) and the new M3. Then I understood the phrase "speed kills" so show some respect even if you dont like them.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Respect? They are truly nice cars and I'm almost sure you guys in barbados must see alot of variety everyday as opposed to us in the U.S., but those bow-down to the Supra days are no more. let's face it and I'm keeping it real, 4 cylinder cars are running things right now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i'm not downing the supra . i have a lot of respect for that car but do you honestly think it will compare to the R34 Craig built/bought whatever. like i said i have friends with supras' i love to ride and drive them. bur i think i would be happier in a skyline.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts