Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A PM i recieved this morning....

1.6pete said:
hey whats up with the echo? if you dont wana tell me thats cool i wont bitch about it......i just wana know whats goin down im all confused and out of the loop :( aka the norm.

my reply

altim8ga said:
I've seen some people complaining about repeat posts, but I don't know what they are talking about. Everything looks fine on the forum for me. Its striking me kinda strange that people are talking about an "echo". I haven't really said anythign about it because I haven't seen it.

Its going over well :)

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts

Originally Posted by 1.6pete
hey whats up with the echo? if you dont wana tell me thats cool i wont bitch about it......i just wana know whats goin down im all confused and out of the loop aka the norm.

my reply

Originally Posted by altim8ga
I've seen some people complaining about repeat posts, but I don't know what they are talking about. Everything looks fine on the forum for me. Its striking me kinda strange that people are talking about an "echo". I haven't really said anythign about it because I haven't seen it.

Its going over well

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts

1.6pete said:
hey whats up with the echo? if you dont wana tell me thats cool i wont bitch about it......i just wana know whats goin down im all confused and out of the loop :( aka the norm.

my reply

altim8ga said:

·
poster
1,894 Posts

1.6pete said:
hey whats up with the echo? if you dont wana tell me thats cool i wont bitch about it......i just wana know whats goin down im all confused and out of the loop aka the norm.

my reply

altim8ga said:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts