What do you guys think on this one? I had an old battery in my car, and last night was the night it decided to go on me. I'm driving home from work and I'm at a light. My RPMs jump down to 200-300 and the car just dies. I could not get the car started back up, so after getting home, I went out and bought a new battery for the car, and had it put in this morning. We try starting the car up after the new battery was put in, and the car is cranking, but I could not get the car to start. So i know the battery is fine, and initially, it started up fine before it died. We called up a few shops and some of them are saying it may be a sensor in the computer on the car that I blew? Do any of you guys know what one of these may run?