Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every1 try to go tonight...Its every monday night now from 8-10pm

Ill be out there 2nite if any1 is going....

I drive a Black SE-R spec V with HID's and gunmetal rims ;) and lil turbo haha jk
:hal: :hal: :fluffy: :hal: :fluffy:

·
Registered
0 Posts
SpecVguy said:
Every1 try to go tonight...Its every monday night now from 8-10pm

Ill be out there 2nite if any1 is going....

I drive a Black SE-R spec V with HID's and gunmetal rims ;) and lil turbo haha jk
:hal: :hal: :fluffy: :hal: :fluffy:
That place is filled to the max! I saw a couple of maximas there...not counting mine.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
if i ever get a chance i really hafta head up there.

·
Registered
319 Posts
EE_in_training said:
I live in Richardson and I am lazy. Plus I was wrapping up an extra credit project for a class.

in richardson also, by the time i get off work its just not worth the effort to drive out there. i wish i could though

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
darrick said:
I was there didnt see any of you guys :cheers:
maybe cuz they were lurking in the shadows ? :thumbup:

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
MAXIMUM810 said:
Yeah, that's my max. Was that silver one yours?

Yep that was me. You got the wheels I wanted. I went to look at your car but couldnt tell who the owner was. Maybe I'll catch you next monday.

·
Registered
0 Posts
JNCoRacer said:
Yep that was me. You got the wheels I wanted. I went to look at your car but couldnt tell who the owner was. Maybe I'll catch you next monday.

Are your aftermarket springs cut or is that how low it sits? I'd like to see how you made your headlights too. My wheels weren't my first choice, but they were a bit lighter and quicker to get in before track day, so I went with them.

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
MAXIMUM810 said:
Are your aftermarket springs cut or is that how low it sits? I'd like to see how you made your headlights too.

Nah I got the Sprint springs (2 inch drop). Thats how it sits. Comfortable ride, though speed bumps get annoying after a while. Handles great so the pros out-weigh the cons.

·
Registered
0 Posts
JNCoRacer said:
Nah I got the Sprint springs (2 inch drop). Thats how it sits. Comfortable ride, though speed bumps get annoying after a while. Handles great so the pros out-weigh the cons.

What kind of shocks? I'm on agx/progress...1.7" drop and the gap is still wider than 93 maxima.

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
MAXIMUM810 said:
What kind of shocks? I'm on agx/progress...1.7" drop and the gap is still wider than 93 maxima.

GR-2's...probably blown by now with so many miles on them. It's funny, Darrick has the same set-up I have but he's lower, especially in the back. I put my suspension on my wifes Maxima and it sat like his. I think it has something to do with the extra weight of the leather. I have thought of cutting a dead coil off but I wouldn't actually do it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts