Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attention all:

I am trying to organize a big meet in the USA.

I am trying to get as many NISSAN drivers (240SX, Sentra, Maxima, 350Z, old Nissans, etc.), to meet in Toronto sometime next year. *The date will be known shortly*.

If you are involved with a Nissan club of some sort (i.e. GTASentra Club, etc) please inform them of this and have whomever is responsible contact me.

Myself and *rudeboy* are trying to set something up. So that, I am in charge of all the cars from Canada meeting in Toronto and he is in charge of the USA part.

That way, we can take a huge convoy to a Nissan meet planned for sometime next year in the States. *Not far like Cali or anything of that distance*.

Please let me know if you are interest and if you would like to assist in organizing your province/region.

Feel free to email me for more info.

Take care,
KaOz.

P.S. I hope we can do this! It would be incredible - showing our CANADIAN PRIDE!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love Altimas...

okay.. them too!

*Forgot man... sorry... too busy thinking... heh*

Lata,
KaOz.

Check out... www.thebigmeet.com

Within a few days... our site will be up..

Lata.

·
Shift_THIS and ZOOM ZOOM
370 Posts
yeah i'm in when in TO

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like a good plan 2me.
BTW anyone know of Altima clubs in the Toronto area?
Also looking for a good performance shop. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, I can always do a quick road trip... it's only on the other side of the continent... :D

I'm in, as long as it's in the summer...

Hell, I'll organize the west-coast part of it for Canada, if you want, KaOz... I'm sure we've got a few from Vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton who would like to go... drop me an ICQ... 54162248

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Lusty240SX said:
Well, I can always do a quick road trip... it's only on the other side of the continent... :D

I'm in, as long as it's in the summer...

Hell, I'll organize the west-coast part of it for Canada, if you want, KaOz... I'm sure we've got a few from Vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton who would like to go... drop me an ICQ... 54162248
Id be interessted. im from good Calgary.
-Nick

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im in for sure - Kingston- plus i can spread word just *like that*

T

·
0 Posts
We oughta get a Nissan meet on the west coast for sure! Who's in? I'm in Vancouver, BC.

L

·
0 Posts
If you guys are truly serious about this meet. Fire off some plans my way, and I can see if I can get some interest from Nissan Canada.

Email me: [email protected]
or ICQ me: 243444

1 - 13 of 13 Posts