Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who can host pictures for me? it doesnt work for me?

·
F.I. Section Whore
896 Posts
-create an account at www.photobucket.com
-click on browse, and upload your pictures from your computer
-once you have uploaded the pictures, click on the link for each of them and copy that link
-click on the image button (should be next to the Bold, Italic, Underline and the alignment buttons) and copy the link for the picture into the box that pops up.
-click submit reply, and you're done!

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry only have two pics, both are crappy

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
and the other crappy one

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in case your wondering, car is a custom MAACO midnite blue. i aslo redded out the tails, made my own stealth corners, painted grille black, have my gay little coffee can muffler, and more, will post after i get more pics.

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nizzan4u2nv said:
What are your mods? Gotta be fast to be a sleeper :thumbup:
well, cut air box, and a coffee can...but mods are coming this summer(stromung exhaust,Hotshot headers and CAI, UR pulleys, SE-R cat, carbon fiber hood and trunk, tein basics, and Konig GT-R's) will turbo eventually, but maybe next summer :cool:

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
well save your money from the N/A parts and go turbo first....I know I did what you just poste..:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hehehehe, sleeper.

IMO, it would have to be a teal sentra, with stock tires, and air suspension. Turbo'd of course. But this ain't bad, if you want E-Mail those pics, i'll try and touch them up in Photoshop get a little less contrast.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Nuskool said:
well save your money from the N/A parts and go turbo first....I know I did what you just poste..:)
yes, your looking at spending about a grand on the header/exhaust combo, when the header isn't gonna work with turbo and the exhaust will have to be upgraded again when you boost (2" will be very resective for it).

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
Nice..but too bad the pics were so dark.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
ASsman said:
Hehehehe, sleeper.

IMO, it would have to be a teal sentra, with stock tires, and air suspension.

air suspension = RICE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts