Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other night i left my friend's house early cause he had to go to work early the next morning. So i exit his house and decide to take the car for a drive. It was the first time i noticed that the night time weather has been below 90 degrees in quite a while. So I figured it would be time for to look for a race at 2am on a school night. So basically there is no one out on the road. So i'm sitting at a light, and i notice straight across from me this kid peeling out, basically racing only himself. Well my light turns green about 30 seconds after he is gone, so i decide to pay him a visit. The car is one of those GTP supercharged gran prix things. I begin to pass by him nonchalantly in 5th gear, I give it a little gas so the turbo could give him a little spool of sound for his ear. As i pass by I notice he has an A pillar gauge mount. I guess he has stuff done to his car (i assume). Anyways we get stopped at a light, and he pulls up next to me and yells, "hey, aren't you that kid with the japspec turbo motor in that?" Caught off guard, I yell back, "yeah?? how did you know?" He then says, "because you kicked my ass in my other car already!" Ha Ha Ha Ha... I laughed so hard at that. Then he caught me snoozing at the light, and takes off. Well it only took 2 full gears to catch him, and another to annihilate him.

The thing that kills me is how did he know? He must have a good memory because my car is a sleeper. Check out my sleeper ride here.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was some Ford Focus ZX3 that he was hot rodding around. Back when I first encountered him, he did a burn out right next to me, taunting me in a way I guess.. It was of course, No Competition...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
[email protected] Opium, your car looks like a sleeper for wheel. I would instantaneously assume that you have something under the hood because your car is seriously slammed. Looks nice........Hail to sleepers. You saw my girl's B12 in the video, that's a sleeper with rust on the roof and blacked out windows. All sleepers must have dark windows.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
deception se-r you still have to give him a shot. You'll never know, he may just "blow a head gasket";) . This I know because I did it to a guy in an eclipse GS-T and he thought my car was P>O<S sentra so he chased the exhaust notes thinking he's going to do fly by on me. As soon as he got close enough (about 10 car lengths), I unleashed 18psi of wicked boost on him and the way I pulled away from must have scared the car because when I looked back white smoke was filling the view behind him. I pulled over to see what had happened "Pop goes the headgasket" and he said he had just purchased the car about 3 day prior. He asked if I know how to fix mitsubishis and I said yeah, gave him my # and he never called. Now I see this guy everywhere with his eclipse gang and he's a pretty mellow fellow now. I was going to a race event at Moroso and I saw him and his boyz (about 5 eclipses) on the highway, he looked over at me, smiled and said "what's up" and I replied back and 1 by 1 (except the guy)
all his boys tried me and sad to say none were successful. He believes in sleepers, too.......especially nissans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.