Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other night i left my friend's house early cause he had to go to work early the next morning. So i exit his house and decide to take the car for a drive. It was the first time i noticed that the night time weather has been below 90 degrees in quite a while. So I figured it would be time for to look for a race at 2am on a school night. So basically there is no one out on the road. So i'm sitting at a light, and i notice straight across from me this kid peeling out, basically racing only himself. Well my light turns green about 30 seconds after he is gone, so i decide to pay him a visit. The car is one of those GTP supercharged gran prix things. I begin to pass by him nonchalantly in 5th gear, I give it a little gas so the turbo could give him a little spool of sound for his ear. As i pass by I notice he has an A pillar gauge mount. I guess he has stuff done to his car (i assume). Anyways we get stopped at a light, and he pulls up next to me and yells, "hey, aren't you that kid with the japspec turbo motor in that?" Caught off guard, I yell back, "yeah?? how did you know?" He then says, "because you kicked my ass in my other car already!" Ha Ha Ha Ha... I laughed so hard at that. Then he caught me snoozing at the light, and takes off. Well it only took 2 full gears to catch him, and another to annihilate him.

The thing that kills me is how did he know? He must have a good memory because my car is a sleeper. Check out my sleeper ride here.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was some Ford Focus ZX3 that he was hot rodding around. Back when I first encountered him, he did a burn out right next to me, taunting me in a way I guess.. It was of course, No Competition...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
[email protected] Opium, your car looks like a sleeper for wheel. I would instantaneously assume that you have something under the hood because your car is seriously slammed. Looks nice........Hail to sleepers. You saw my girl's B12 in the video, that's a sleeper with rust on the roof and blacked out windows. All sleepers must have dark windows.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Thats hella funny man. I bet you were like huh, how did he know me? I love the sleepers. One of these days my ride will be considered one...lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
killer sleeper, but that car would definatly stand out if ive seen it before. in other words your secret would be out quick. that car, to me yells "dont mess with me youll regret it"

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
deception se-r you still have to give him a shot. You'll never know, he may just "blow a head gasket";) . This I know because I did it to a guy in an eclipse GS-T and he thought my car was P>O<S sentra so he chased the exhaust notes thinking he's going to do fly by on me. As soon as he got close enough (about 10 car lengths), I unleashed 18psi of wicked boost on him and the way I pulled away from must have scared the car because when I looked back white smoke was filling the view behind him. I pulled over to see what had happened "Pop goes the headgasket" and he said he had just purchased the car about 3 day prior. He asked if I know how to fix mitsubishis and I said yeah, gave him my # and he never called. Now I see this guy everywhere with his eclipse gang and he's a pretty mellow fellow now. I was going to a race event at Moroso and I saw him and his boyz (about 5 eclipses) on the highway, he looked over at me, smiled and said "what's up" and I replied back and 1 by 1 (except the guy)
all his boys tried me and sad to say none were successful. He believes in sleepers, too.......especially nissans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts