Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering... how come he put those wheels on there? im sure there are many others that weigh a lot less, and one that is my favorite is the konig heliums (15"s of course) they weigh 10.8 lbs... a 3 lbs. difference between those 5zigens.... unless he got special hookups, i cant see why those would be choice, 14 lbs. is kinda heavy for "light weight" wheels, dont you think?

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
lol, first off "he" is actually a she.

The konig helium are 15x6.5" compared to the 5zigen which are 15x7" rims. Yes the half inch makes a world of difference in performance as well as weight, and comparing the two rims is like apples and oranges.

Personally, I consider Konig a cheap "knock off" company. Great for budget street performance but no where near the quality of 5zigen wheels.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
hybrid DET said:
lol, first off "he" is actually a she.

The konig helium are 15x6.5" compared to the 5zigen which are 15x7" rims. Yes the half inch makes a world of difference in performance as well as weight, and comparing the two rims is like apples and oranges.

Personally, I consider Konig a cheap "knock off" company. Great for budget street performance but no where near the quality of 5zigen wheels.
Konigs bend real easy. We know from trying to use them on our NASA SE-R cup cars. One off track and they are wasted.

Mike

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Re: Anyway.

wes said:
The 5Zigen wheels look SICK on that car. They are unique and foot the performance and cosmetic bill quite nicely. Hats off for choosing an original wheel!
Haha I helped Sarah pick them!

Mike

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i always thought konigs were cheap too, but i still like the heliums. thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts