Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to everyone who offered help with my headlight/grille problems. The install was a lot easier than I thought, and I couldn't have done it successfully without this forum. I'd show it off, but I'm on a Mac, and I can't figure out how to friggin' attach a picture.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
go [IMG*] http://www.your hosting company name . com / picturename.jpg [/IMG*]

take out the stars.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
before you do what liu told ya, go to www.photobucket.com and sign up to host your pics online. it will take awile to figure out everything but now i can take a pic off my camera and onto this forum in 2 min.

1:download pic from camera to folder on your pc
2: upload to host (photobucket)
3: get URL of pic by right clicking on the pic
4: do what liu told you.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
load it onto the photobucket.. well hell let make this easier.. send the pic to me at [email protected] ill host it for ya and post it up

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
jdub said:
Thanks for the tip, Pete.
glad i could help.

damn nice looking! im guessing liu hooked you up? he's a good guy, glad he had what you needed. it looks outstanding. there is something about that 100% clear that really sets things off. (any lights things up too! i love my 99 clears)

one suggestion though, you should look into that 3M stuff, its a clear sheild (think a clear film like window tint) and it protectsfrom highway driving, rocks/salt/flying crap. then you wont risk getting chips.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Liuspeed Tuning. There is NO other.

Now if they only made aftermarket tail lights, I'd be set.

·
Registered
208 Posts
jdub said:
Liuspeed Tuning. There is NO other.

Now if they only made aftermarket tail lights, I'd be set.
That should be the official motto of the B14 section on NF.com.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
matcapir said:
That should be the official motto of the B14 section on NF.com.
soon.. someday youll see.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
liu, have you thought about being a sponser? the mods/admins wont yell at you anymore for advertising :thumbup: also do you send stickers out with your orders? im sure many people who dont belong to our forum are looking for b14 lights (and you sell the most tasteful ones out!) and if you had a small URL sticker you could get more business, you sell some hard to get items.

check my post i made an edit.

·
Registered
208 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
soon.. someday youll see.

LIU your just like my ex-girlfriend. "Hey guess what I've got for you?? I'm not telling, you have to wait and see!!" Your a tease, just a tease my man!!!!!
:fluffy: <------ LIU running away with all the cool stuff so we can't see it!!!

Just kidding buddy, you ROCK! :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
1.6pete said:
liu, have you thought about being a sponser? the mods/admins wont yell at you anymore for advertising :thumbup: also do you send stickers out with your orders? im sure many people who dont belong to our forum are looking for b14 lights (and you sell the most tasteful ones out!) and if you had a small URL sticker you could get more business, you sell some hard to get items.

check my post i made an edit.
pete.. someday youll see.... and i only got 3 sets of stickers now.. need to get more.

·
Registered
208 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
pete.. someday youll see.... and i only got 3 sets of stickers now.. need to get more.
:fluffy: <----- There he goes again.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinking of getting some '98s and painting the black part white, but I'm not sure how good that would look. Anyone ever done that?

Pete, thanks for the tip. Any chance you know the name of the product? These are lights I DEFINITELY want to protect from chipping.

Liu, if you had a decal, I would have gladly put it on my ride...

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts