Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey DNE! I would like to thank all of you for the fun I've had. I know I wasn't a popular member or anything, but the few meets I was able to attend were fun and everyone made me feel welcome.

I have since relocated to Albuquerque, New Mexico, so I probably won't be attending any future meets.

Best of luck to everyone, and if you might be comming this way for any reason, give me a shout. I'll be on here from time to time to see what's up. :cheers:

·
Registered
504 Posts
sucks to see you leave. i hope you enjoy NM, the weather there is awesome, and its dry enough to not have to worry about rust. hope things go good over there for you. and you're always welcome to visit tejas, we'll let ya back in :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
duckyz said:
Hey DNE! I would like to thank all of you for the fun I've had. I know I wasn't a popular member or anything, but the few meets I was able to attend were fun and everyone made me feel welcome.

I have since relocated to Albuquerque, New Mexico, so I probably won't be attending any future meets.

Best of luck to everyone, and if you might be comming this way for any reason, give me a shout. I'll be on here from time to time to see what's up. :cheers:
you should see if you cant set up a NMNE ( New Mexico Nissan Enthusiast ) ?

ask big d ! even though i didt really know ya.. i hate to see a DNE guy leave... should jes transfer to a diff chapter. :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, there are two Z clubs here. I haven't seen a lot of Nissan cars like you guys have 'cept for three or four Specs V's. One, I know for a fact has a turbo on it.....smoked MY ass!!! I'll do some checkin' around and get back with ya'll.

BTW---the mexican food here ROCKS!---so do the twisties---

·
Registered
504 Posts
oh man, i love all the mountain roads out there. Taos has some really nice ones as well, but you're getting into some high elevation there. but yeah, the food is AWESOME. so flavorful, and not like tex-mex. damn, i wish iw as there right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts