Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
alty02 said:
Hey, thats right I'm the new guy. I am in San Antonio and lookin to find some clubs near by. Anyone know of any??
Hey man, welcome to the board!
I'm in TopNotch but most of our Texas members
are in Dallas...:D

Try getting in touch with George from N.I.O.
They're mostly in Houston, but H-Town's closer
to you than Dallas.

Hey Altima Moderators, move this thread over to
the South/Southeast forum where it'll get more exposure.

K

·
0 Posts
HEy do you HOUSTON, TEXAS peepz know wher ei can take my CAI to get installed at? I have a 03 se-r and just got my intake and was curious on taking it to somewhere where they can do it professionally and at a good cost. Someone please help me out..thanks...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Alty02,
Congrats on your Nissan! Well, there are several clubs to choose from, which are all great. Our club - TEAM N.I.O. - has a chapter in San Antonio. Basically, we have a chapter in each and every major city in Texas. You can come visit us at teamnio.com where we have some info and a forum for you to peruse at your pleasure.

Krazydza,
There's lots of places to install your CAI. If you need some help post up on our teamnio.com forum.

Alex,
when are you coming down to Houston? I was actually in Dallas a few hours ago but I'm back. Hey you free on Aug 16th?

·
Registered
513 Posts
NIOstyle said:
Alex,
when are you coming down to Houston? I was actually in Dallas a few hours ago but I'm back. Hey you free on Aug 16th?
George,
August 16th, ehh? It's possible...what cha got in mind?

As far as Alty02 goes...he's a friend of mine and
is well aware of all the Texas
clubs now....this thread has been resurected from the
grave...check the post dates, lol...:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
krazydza said:
HEy do you HOUSTON, TEXAS peepz know wher ei can take my CAI to get installed at? I have a 03 se-r and just got my intake and was curious on taking it to somewhere where they can do it professionally and at a good cost. Someone please help me out..thanks...
I can help u install ur CAI for Free... I did nine spec V and couple of my friend's car, never have any problem so far........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts